Gibson Brands Forums

Withdrawn

E-minor7

Well over 5000 posts... hopefully they aren't all on the topic of guitars with G on the headstock. The forum is a gathering place for those who love guitars & music; creative folk, different drummers. The technical, the performances, the humor. Gibson is hospitable enough to allow most all of it. The occasional riddle, and encouragement to add to something started by another is lighthearted fun, & will have to do until the time when we can jam in real time. A drawing/response to this one was in the works, but the slate was wiped clean (as it will be soon again):

[pictionary riddle removed now]

Dang, that migraine that started but went away (so grateful) must have wiped my brain functions clean. I don't know WTH is going on either except that we all like to converse about most anything. Mostly on the Lounge but it never offends me where ever it is. I enjoy this as my "happy" or "laugh'n place." [thumbup] [thumbup]

Aster

I'm 100% for free speech. But, I don't like having to figure out esoteric references to things. Yes, every post doesn't have to pertain directly (or even indirectly) to guitars - but when they don't .... given the wide variation in forum members frame of reference - you are bound to get some confused looks.

I'm responsible for this dialogue

To avoid further confusion, it must be said the original drawing was removed as I basically believe The Board should be a comfort-zone or at least a place where we meet without thinking of the massive mess goin' on so many places out there.

But yes, I too was (still am) in affect over the recent events below the Eiffel Tower and made a I confess an unwise move.

In short : There was no reason to bring the comment (abstract or not abstract) on these pages as they should be about something else.

As an old songwriter who has written a lot of tunes a handful pretty controversial ones too which have met wide audiences over the years, I reacted by instinct, , ,

and reacted out of place.

Pardon - can we go on in another key now ?

I missed the thread...

All I will say is Em7 is one of the classiest dudes I have seen in my Gibson Forum life. Amazingly talented singer/player as well (his Dylan cover - I Want You - is haunting).

Peace to the world. This forum is great. Global collection of swell folks, including all that are in this thread.

Archived