Gibson Brands Forums

A nice Epiphone Collection.

Wizard1

These are the current Epi's i own. 1993 Epiphone set neck Les Paul Special Double Cutaway, 1993 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2014 Epiphone G 1275, 2007 Epiphone Riviera.

Sounds quite eclectically electrical . Got any pictures that you might post ? The Riviera has me a bit curiouseusa_drool.gifeusa_dance.gifcool.gifsmile.gif

If no pic's, nothing exists eusa_snooty.gifeusa_shifty.gif

These are the current Epi's i own. 1993 Epiphone set neck Les Paul Special Double Cutaway, 1993 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2014 Epiphone G 1275, 2007 Epiphone Riviera.

Sounds like a good beginning of an Epiphone collection. Of course, none of us will ever outdo Crust!

I have a 2003 Les Paul Classic, which I have modded to include switchcraft toggle and input jack, CTS 500K pots, and Gibson 490R and 500T pickups. Sounds and plays great!

2013 SG400 Pro, in cherry, of course! 2013 ES335 Pro, also in cherry; 2014 Custom Riviera P93 Black Royale, 2014 ES-175 Premium, which is rapidly becoming my favorite guitar; 1961 50th Anniversary SG - with P90s; Masterbilt EF-500R; 1994 Blues Master. That is just the Epiphones. I love those Epiphones better, I think, than my more expensive "status" guitars.

Play Well, Sir!

Pete

You have a nice set up there . I have 56 guitars total . last year i bought 14 of them i have been playing for about 45 years of my life . Its great to see people get into guitars . Good for the guitar business. My last guitar i bought was a Les Paul 1956 with p90s pro,s great guitar and great pickups

I love how people put up pictures or it didn't happen and when you go to there page they cant even tell what gender they are . I have been told to stop posting my pictures of my guitars do to they are so nice How about a picture or you didn't happen [flapper][thumbup]

I love how people put up pictures or it didn't happen and when you go to there page they cant even tell what gender they are . I have been told to stop posting my pictures of my guitars do to they are so nice How about a picture or you didn't happen [flapper][thumbup]

How do you figure that? My pic is in my avatar. Besides, we want to see Wizard's guitars not yours. <_<

Archived