Gibson Brands Forums

VIDEO'S/SONGS -post some that grabbed your attention

4Hayden

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this video when I was 7 and thought it was amazing. It's responsible for me becoming a guitarist as I remember thinking I'd never heard guitar sound like that and I must learn to play!;

This one always caught my attention too a few years later. Very cool! I still think it's a great video now;

[quote name='cody78'

This one always caught my attention too a few years later. Very cool! I still think it's a great video now;

Happy days did have some good music before video's became popular , brings back old memories

Not so long ago (2007) but it never fails to make me happy. I don't give a rat's patoot about Christina, it's just fun.

I may not like her music so much.. but man theres no denying that girl has a mad set of pipes on her :) (and no that's not an innuendo ;))

OK. It seems we've gone from "videos", to live performances here.

Here is the best of both worlds. One of the best "performance videos" from the MTV era IMO.

[thumbup] Big fan of Tom Petty. One of my all time favourites is one from the not so great 'Let Me Up' album (sorry no proper video)

I sure wish I knew how to post a video on here. Any help would be appreciated.

Copy the internet address on Youtube (highlight it with a single click, right click and copy or use CTRL and C to copy) then paste it in your post (CTRL and V) and remove the S from https at the beginning of the address.

Archived