Gibson Brands Forums

Happy 3rd birthday to me

Rabs

Haha...

Yes I am obviously older than three, but I noticed today that I have now been on this forum for three years [scared]

And wow what a three years its been...

When I first came on here to ask about my Double Cut Special (yes, I started by asking the very question we get so much, is this a real Gibson :)) I didn't even know what intonation was back then :unsure: :) since then I became a total GAS freak and I think after about a year and a half I had gone from owning one guitar to owning about 8 Gibsons at once.. lol, ive been back down to four guitars now for about a year so it didn't last long (well I had to sell a few for money at one point)....

Also as you all know I became so guitar crazy I now build my own guitars.. which I have to say is due partly to all of you lot too.. I wonder if I would ever have even gone down that path without this forum..

So heres to all of you for making this such a great place... You are all (well mostly ;)) so supportive not just of me but of each other and that indeed seems a fairly rare thing on the internet and in life in general.. =D> =D> =D>

So give yourself a pat on the back cos you lot RULE !! [thumbup]

And heres to the next three years and more ... Cheers [thumbup]

I've been on the Forum more than six years and you have almost twice as many posts as me. Guess I don't have as much to say. Go figure... [biggrin]

Lol... I reckon that's due to my build threads.. When I was doing my first few I was posting updates almost daily, for months :) and of course I generally try to answer anyone who commented so I built up a lot of posts just through that alone. I always had the view that if people are nice enough to comment on my builds then its only polite to answer :)

I'm looking foreward to celebrating with you the first three years of the Rabs Custom Guitar Company mate. Keep up the good work, we're here for ya! [thumbup]

Cheers man, that's appreciated :)

Still feels like a long way off... well its at least three years away anyway (if im lucky) ;)

So you've been on this forum since 11.15/4.23.6/02-7? Or something like that, right? I'm never sure how you people write the date.

rct

No no no.. you guys do it backwards.. why would you want to know what month it is before what day it is... :P

No no no.. you guys do it backwards.. why would you want to know what month it is before what day it is... :P

Since mid December I have bought Mrs two things from the Great United Britain Kingdom. One I ordered last week and I do believe, if I read it right, they shipped it three years before I ordered it.

rct

Only 3! Ah youth. I remember it well. Actually I don't. Senility is settling in nicely for me. I forget what I remembered to forget about the forgotten things from my first post that I know don't remember. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, happy 3rd birthday to me, oops I mean you. [biggrin]

Only 3! Ah youth. I remember it well. Actually I don't. Senility is settling in nicely for me. I forget what I remembered to forget about the forgotten things from my first post that I know don't remember. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, happy 3rd birthday to me, oops I mean you. [biggrin]

That gets the Guffuff of the week award, definitely! too good LOL! [flapper]

I've been on the Forum more than six years and you have almost twice as many posts as me. Guess I don't have as much to say. Go figure... [biggrin]

I think that's from him posting every new model that comes out. [biggrin]

Happy Join Day Rabs... B)

Congratulations Rabs!

It's very nice to see the process of your builds. I realy enjoy it.

I hope to be able to do it myself someday.

And what about a 3rd anniversary inlay on your next build, or three years script all over the headstock?

Just joking, keep doing it man YOU RULE!

Congratulations Rabs!

It's very nice to see the process of your builds. I realy enjoy it.

I hope to be able to do it myself someday.

And what about a 3rd anniversary inlay on your next build, or three years script all over the headstock?

Just joking, keep doing it man YOU RULE!

Haha, cheers man.. This comment made me giggle :)

And yes I can get my 5 year old niece to hand write my next logo [rolleyes] and get a hologram of me sticking my middle finger up :D

Everyone should want to buy one then...

Archived