Gibson Brands Forums

How cold is it where you are tonite?

Steven Tari

I work the waterfront here in Norfolk. One of the guys called in sick so I'm going double shift tonite. It's getting down to 11 Deg. tonite here. How cold is it where you are? Well hope Ya'll stay warm. If you ever lived in this area, I work next to the Berkley bridge and can see all the way to Craney Island. Nice nite Just cold. It's 24 Deg. here right now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but for a southern boy it's cold here right now. The coldest I remember was when were sent to Chester Pa. In 1994 to open our yard at the old Sun yard. It was 40 below and the Delaware river was frozen. Watchen the Ice cutter coming down the river was cool. Our pier barge was frozen at Baltimore And we were burning Pallets in 55 gal drums to keep warm.

I'm on my way' date=' Californiaman! Keep the beer cold, the barbeque spicy! I'll bring my gear, maybe we can jam.[/quote']

Oh yeah! Nothing like a little cold beer, barbeque and guitars. 'Course around here in wine country we might have to serve a couple bottles of pinot noir, syrah, or chardonnay too for the womern folk.

Oh yeah! Nothing like a little cold beer' date=' barbeque and guitars. 'Course around here in wine country we might have to serve a couple bottles of pinot noir, syrah, or chardonnay too for the womern folk.

[/quote']

I gotta confess to ya, I do like a good Merlot every now and then. So, maybe we can do some Jazz while we drink that . . . Kinda like "what wine do you drink with this dish?" Instead, we'll ask ourselves, "What smokin' hot music goes with this drink?"

Archived