Gibson Brands Forums

Who would like to see a "Pedals" Forum added?

L8_4thesh0w

The entertainment value of a pedal forum can not be understated. The opportunities for complete hijacking and dis-, mis-, and non-information are limitless. The use of the fewest words to make the greatest insult possible is just too good to miss. It would be true old school usenet/bbs/newsgroups style fun!

Hard Core Pedal Guy, like REALLY Hard Core Pedal Guy, in the 90s: "Hey guys, I need some help here. I've got two Klons and I'm having trouble getting them set right. Any help with setting these things would be much appreciated"

Me: "Set them out on the curb Monday night."

BAM! 4 months of non-stop fighting ensues. Awesome!

rct

I kinda expected a little more class from you.

It's OK to set furniture at the curb, but your recycling is not so cool.

Put then into the cab of a Hot Rod Deluxe, and set THAT at the curb.

mwuhhah. First time I saw that one used was regarding a Peavey Trans- something. Bandit maybe. Don't remember. I was typing "set it on the curb Monday night" when out of Long Island comes a guy named Carl. CarlF, for anyone that hangs at the gear page. CarlyGinger for those even older. He beat me to it, fair and square.

Lot of fun in them days. Holy crap that was a long time ago now.

rct

I think the mods would be pretty quick to squelch any threads that shared proprietary information, since it is against Gibson's forum rules.

More likely they wouldn't have to as this place is frequented by a more agreeable or politely disagreeable crowd.

As for the drama... girls will be girls and I have a teenage daughter... Nuff said?

Edit: Sorry, no offense intended toward any of our wonderful female Forum members, unless, of course, you prefer that kind of spotlight. [rolleyes]

We might be having too much fun with this already.

In all seriousness though, what has been done in the past that has worked, is to arrange/start a thread, and if it reaches the amount of success, a mod will likely gladly pin it for us.

Alright, alright, aside from the 90's pedal kiddies, the daughters, the technology espionage spy, the 'throw everything out on the curb guy, the 'lets have an amp forum first' guys, the hard core pedal guys, the drama queens, the gibson guys, the moderators, the profesional review guys.....

what have the Romans ever done for us?

Archived