Gibson Brands Forums

If You Wanna Get to Heaven

4Hayden

Just heard this on "Hippie Radio" 94.5-FM here. Those were the days, eh Boris?

My youngest is trying to learn harmonica. Good one for him to practice with. [smile]

The harmonica part of the song is the best part to me, tell your son 4H said good luck. PRACTICE

In my neck of the woods The Ozark Mountain Daredevils are known as "local boys done good". I've gotten to know the bass player, "Supe" Granda, over the years, and did a couple of duet acoustic gigs with him a few years ago. Great guy!

He's got a very interesting and entertaining book out titled "It Shined", and he and the Daredevils were featured in a recent documentary on the 60's/70's St. Louis music scene called "Something In The Water: A Saint Louis Rockumentary"

In my neck of the woods The Ozark Mountain Daredevils are known as "local boys done good". I've gotten to know the bass player, "Supe" Granda, over the years, and did a couple of duet acoustic gigs with him a few years ago. Great guy!

He's got a very interesting and entertaining book out titled "It Shined", and he and the Daredevils were featured in a recent documentary on the 60's/70's St. Louis music scene called "Something In The Water: A Saint Louis Rockumentary"

L5Larry Thanks for posting that, the best info I have watched on Rock n Roll in a long time . Would have been great to lived there during that time.

4H

Archived