Gibson Brands Forums

Double Headliners

Californiaman

"Unknown Hinson"!! This guy is too funny + he really is a great guitarist. I didn't know he was still around.

Saw him years ago on this goofy redneck spoof local TV show called, "Wild, Wild South".

I laughed so hard watching those 2 guys. "Reb" eating Penrose sausage totally oblivious to everything & "Unknown" singing his songs.

His songs are simply hilarious.

Check out the link below...

Odd you should mention that. I've just been reading about that in Brian May's book.

The very first Queen tour was in support of Mott The Hoople on (in Brian's words)..."Queen's first show supporting Mott was at Leeds Town Hall, November 12,1973".

Now that would have been something to see!

Odd you should mention that. I've just been reading about that in Brian May's book.

The very first Queen tour was in support of Mott The Hoople on (in Brian's words)..."Queen's first show supporting Mott was at Leeds Town Hall, November 12,1973".

Now that would have been something to see!

Yes I saw them at Blackburn King Georges Hall, it was the first gig that I went to, my "big Sister" took me. A year or two later my Brother took me to see Queen at Preston Guild Hall as a Birthday present. They were supported by a band called Hustler who were very good. They produced two very good albums but got know where unfortunately.

Ian

Hello!

G3 (if You don't mind me choosing three): Gary Moore, Mark Knopfler and Frank Marino.

Cheers... Bence

I did get to see Frank Marino back in the late '70s early '80s. Can't remember. I do remember it was for the Juggernaut Album though. I think it was a double bill with Humble Pie.

Archived