Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
4Hayden

4Hayden will be MIA for awhile

Well on 2/9/15 at 7:00 I check in UAB in Birmingham,Al. to have my spine / neck operated on, will be there for a week then home healthcare for two more weeks and rehab for ? Don't know when I'll be able to get back on here with all my Gibson /Epiphone friends but I hope soon.

4Hayden

Well on 2/9/15 at 7:00 I check in UAB in Birmingham,Al. to have my spine / neck operated on, will be there for a week then home healthcare for two more weeks and rehab for ? Don't know when I'll be able to get back on here with all my Gibson /Epiphone friends but I hope soon.

4Hayden

GOOD LUCK BRO. i'VE HAD 3 MYSELF AND THE 3RD ONE THEY PUT IN TITANIUM AND FIXED ME UP. I'M IN BETTER SHAPE SINCE I HAD MINE AND I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU AS WELL..

Make sure you tell your doctors and therapists that you play guitar. It will influence your treatment and add to your recovery! Good luck!

My best wishes for your quick recovery. Take care of yourself, in particular when wanting to turn your head for pretty nurses.