Gibson Brands Forums

4Hayden will be MIA for awhile

4Hayden

Well on 2/9/15 at 7:00 I check in UAB in Birmingham,Al. to have my spine / neck operated on, will be there for a week then home healthcare for two more weeks and rehab for ? Don't know when I'll be able to get back on here with all my Gibson /Epiphone friends but I hope soon.

4Hayden

Take care and be well. May The Force be with you.

MississippiBlue

Sorry I'd missed this earlier Hayden!! We'll all have you in our thoughts & prayers for a clean recovery. As I'm sure you know it will take some hard work on your part to make that happen. Keep seeing all the things you want to be able to do clearly in your mind and picture yourself in perfect shape. That really helped me with some bad injuries and I will say mixed with prayer, good Dr. skill & proper P.T. it worked for me years ago. May be getting into that again with the neck myself.

God Bless & keep your spirits up bud!!! [thumbup] [thumbup]

Aster

Car wreck cracked my C4 vertebrae , they removed it and replaced it with a metal plate

Glad your back. Just do what the Docs. say. 3 lower back surgeries for me the last one they put in 4 bolts and 2 rods all Titanium. I listened to the doctors and did what they said the 3rd time around and I healed up better than ever. Take it slow and you will be back better and before you know it..

Archived