Gibson Brands Forums

Wheres an Admin when u need him.

dem00n

i gotta disagree with ya there. the lounge is the part of this forum i like the best. the vast majority of threads that get posted in the Les Paul section are usually uninteresting at best and downright stupid at worst.

besides, i was here before the lounge existed, and the conversations you are seeing now are MUCH more civil than some of the ones that went on before.

I agree with FennRx. I love having a place for OT threads. And granted, some of the political threads to get out of hand... but as KSG pointed out, if we can actually be civil about it, we can have some respectable conversation and learn each other's points of view without being complete a$$holes.

These poltical topics are the main and only reason The Gibson Lounge sucks and no one likes it.

I don't know what is worse the political or religious threads.

I agree with FennRx. I love having a place for OT threads. And granted' date=' some of the political threads to get out of hand... but as KSG pointed out' date=' if we can actually be civil about it, we can have some respectable conversation and learn each other's points of view without being complete a$$holes.[/quote'']

I don't need this forum to know that some people believe that it OK to own a gun, others don't

I don't need this forum to know that some people believe in god, others don't

I don't need this forum to know that some people believe that abortion is OK, and others don't

I don't need this forum to know that some people love Bush, others hate him to own a gun

It is time to move on...It is boring.

for anyone not interested in a thread, move on, its wonderful that people who care can enjoy political and religous conversation

im sure that there are plenty of threads about pickgaurds, top wrapping, chambering, and the best pickup........

axe, was that gay political guy @ church named ...........

RICK

hehehehe

for anyone not interested in a thread' date=' move on, its wonderful that people who care can enjoy political and religous conversation

im sure that there are plenty of threads about pickgaurds, top wrapping, chambering, and the best pickup........

axe, was that gay political guy @ church named ...........

RICK

hehehehe[/quote']

It is hard to ignore them when every other thread is about god or bush or some combination of the two.

I haven't started a political or religious thread on this forum, but I can't stay away from them if someone else starts a thread....they are like crack to me...must reply...can't stop myself. If nobody starts one, then you won't hear my opinion...But if somebody else starts one, and people are responding, we should at least be able to keep it civil.

These poltical topics are the main and only reason The Gibson Lounge sucks and no one likes it.

Who put you in charge of deciding what sucks, and who likes what?

You'll have your hands full just making your own decisions.

If you don't like something, then why subject yourself to it, and pee on it for everyone else?

Be a good little boy and run along to YouTube.

Most of your posting really dont add anything to the discussion.

I have nothing against you, but perhaps you could think twice before rushing into the reply buton. Both me and you have much to grow, I think.

Damn I'm a little too drunk to make my point, but sometimes you just have to look at a thread and let it pass without saying nothing (guitarest said hat once) if there is nothing really helpful or at least really funny to say.

If I was an admin, I would strongly advise myself to pack my things and leave this place as well. As sometimes I post things that can add nothing too.

No disrespect meant here.

Archived