Gibson Brands Forums

Great pedals of the past!

jaxson50

1423889252[/url]' post='1628517']

jaxson!!!

There's a beautiful Gibson Midtown in Pelham Blue at the No. 1 Pawn on Maple Grove and Overland.

It's got P-90s and sounds amazing.

You should go and check it out man.

Your going to get me into trouble ! But I have to check it out !msp_tongue.gif

Sold this on ebay last week, Morley Phase/Volume in original box with instructions, receipt, Morley sticker and catalog -

MorleyWeb1_zps1ppijh88.jpg

Here are some more oldies, I still have all these except the WEM Copicat -

oldstuff.jpg

Great topic - regards!

I'm having trouble getting the photo to load.

4htohy.jpg

Got it!

Anyhow, this is an advertisement for one I used to have.

I picked it up in a pawn shop while touring back in 1984 in St. Petersburg, Florida.

I was doing some sort of mix up of psychedelic/noise/punk in those days, and this thing was great.

I would play without my shoes so that I could adjust all those blade sliders with my toes on the fly. It got to the point where most of the plastic tips came off the sliders and I was cutting my feet to ribbons! Such fun!

Ultimately one by one the individual sliders completely crapped out and by 1990 the unit was history. I still think about it though.

Here are my oldest effects. I bought the Muff Fuzz new in the late '70's. The TS-808 I got like new in the mid '80's. It's a 1982 with what I understand to be a rare chip.

The TS-808 has not been gigged but only used once or twice in the studio and my living room! I am going to list them for sale in the future if any of you are interested at first dibs.

The Muff is not working but I am sure it can easily be repaired. I will be asking quite a lot for the 808 though.

Great to see all of these old pedals, it brings back many memories interestingly enough! [thumbup]

FullSizeRender.jpg

I've been thinning out the CryBaby collection lately. The first two on the left are both 1974 TDK all original. The 3rd one is an original JH1 which was one of the first signature CryBaby's ever done by dunlop. The 4th one is my original CryBaby given to me by my wife in 1990. Thew 5th is the first attempt at a bass CryBaby. Sounds horrible. Finally we have the CFH which is fantastic.

10626281_933777129979552_7978732309968698730_o.jpg

1423915864[/url]' post='1628571']

Sold this on ebay last week, Morley Phase/Volume in original box with instructions, receipt, Morley sticker and catalog -

MorleyWeb1_zps1ppijh88.jpg

Here are some more oldies, I still have all these except the WEM Copicat -

oldstuff.jpg

Great topic - regards!

You have some classic stuff there! I be jealous,

MXR Phase 100 from the late '70s. This thing was a tank as far as durability. Cool at the time, though a lot of background noise when on. When you stepped on the button, you could tell it was on by the loud background "Whoosh" of the phase effect. Still got mine, still works & is still loud with it's background Whoosh. Don't use it anymore, but in its time, it was pretty amazing!

myqvq6j1ocwtgjiyv4vz.jpg

Archived