Gibson Brands Forums

After 8 years of searching...

MichaelSoto

Since this guitar came out around 2006, I've been kicking myself every single day for not purchasing it back then when widely available.

I have scoured the Internet every single day for the past 8 years looking for this bad boy. I've even started a thread here looking for anyone that may have had one for sale.

My search is finally over and I am too excited to not share in a place like this.

If you're on the hunt for one of these as well, don't give up! I almost gave in a purchased several other guitars instead, but this was totally worth the wait. She plays like a dream!

EPIPHONE ELITIST NICK VALENSI RIVIERA P-94

B24E3217-8E7B-416E-9E5B-185AC5AD2B27_zpscavjjhvw.jpg

C6FCD7D7-A55D-49F7-A25D-E900FB98DF35_zpssfr2f0qt.jpg

DSCF4192_zps96c54110.jpg

DSCF4193_zps0d5cbe67.jpg

Since this guitar came out around 2006, I've been kicking myself every single day for not purchasing it back then when widely available.

I have scoured the Internet every single day for the past 8 years looking for this bad boy. I've even started a thread here looking for anyone that may have had one for sale.

My search is finally over and I am too excited to not share in a place like this.

If you're on the hunt for one of these as well, don't give up! I almost gave in a purchased several other guitars instead, but this was totally worth the wait. She plays like a dream!

EPIPHONE ELITIST NICK VALENSI RIVIERA P-94

B24E3217-8E7B-416E-9E5B-185AC5AD2B27_zpscavjjhvw.jpg

C6FCD7D7-A55D-49F7-A25D-E900FB98DF35_zpssfr2f0qt.jpg

DSCF4192_zps96c54110.jpg

DSCF4193_zps0d5cbe67.jpg

That thing is too much! You are just showing off now! [biggrin]

All the best with that beauty man!

And by the way, everyone knows that the Vintage Burst guitars sound and play much better than all the rest! :rolleyes:

That thing is too much! You are just showing off now! [biggrin]

All the best with that beauty man!

And by the way, everyone knows that the Vintage Burst guitars sound and play much better than all the rest! :rolleyes:

Haha, I think I can agree with that now. I have a 94 Peerless Riviera in Natural as well, and can totally hear the difference in sound. The Elitist quality is unbelievable.

Archived