Gibson Brands Forums

Northern Jumbo Rosewood

slimt

Nice case.

; ).

Interesting combination of features. Does the rose make for an even quieter superjumbo? Nice burst on that one. And not all moustache bridges are created equal. This one shows some delicate carving skill. Does the NoJo have a special truss rod cover design, or is that a reflection?

Nice case.

; ).

Interesting combination of features. Does the rose make for an even quieter superjumbo? Nice burst on that one. And not all moustache bridges are created equal. This one shows some delicate carving skill. Does the NoJo have a special truss rod cover design, or is that a reflection?

Its kind of hard to explain the difference here between the rosewood . and the maple, or Mohagany J100s. this semms to have a softer, brighter tone.. the trussrod cover has the Maple leaf embossed..

Im trying really to figure out why the guitar is so quiet though.. Ill have to play it more and try to see if its a break in thing..

My Advanced Jumbos both told me that they want a NoJo to keep 'em company in the stable. I'd love to have me one of them! Where does the Rosewood hail from?

It would be EIR back , sides , a solid rosewood fingerboard and bridge.. Nice straight grain pattern as well. I believe they did 100 of these.. I could be wrong maybe less..

Archived