Gibson Brands Forums

nice little parlour gibson

blindboygrunt

I'm no nerd so I don't know what he's playing here. Just came across it by accident while surfing and thought ya'll might like to hear it.

Nice little song.

How does he do those chords without hand cramp!? Has quite a reach with the left fingers.

I see it has a split saddle. Is that normal among certain Gibson models ?

Dont like the tulips though. I'd change them .

I'm no nerd so I don't know what he's playing here . . .

Dont like the tulips though. I'd change them .

Bound fretboard? No "The"? Looks like a '32-> on L-1 in too-nice condition. Nice tune, nice guitar.

Tuners are definitely an add on; but they can stay, 'cause I'm not a nerd.

Not sure about the guitar he is playing but I really dig the two in the background. The one on the left is an Old Kraftsman Thin Twin I believe.

Furthermore, he needs to get that crappy, hoppy, IPA off of his guitar case before it eats a hole in it..... A nice Guinness Stout would be acceptable. [lol]

Not sure about the guitar he is playing but I really dig the two in the background. The one on the left is an Old Kraftsman Thin Twin I believe.

Ether that or a Kay Jimmy Reed which is, of course, the same guitar. Can't really tell without a better shot of the headstock.

Cool. Triple split saddle! Guy can definitely pick. Not one missed pluck. "Tighter than a duck's axx going down a waterslide". I'll have to remember that one for next time I go to Schlitterbahn.

Somehow, I think this guy could make almost any guitar sound good.

Well, what do I do now? Cut my saddle into 3 pieces of go practice some ?

Archived