Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brundoggie

Buying Nick Valensi Riviera P-94

Hey guys I've been searching for one of these guitars for a while and I ask that if ANYONE has an Epiphone Nick Valensi Riviera P-94 or a Nick Valensi Elitist and is willing to sell, that you please let me know. It is everything I am looking for in a guitar. So once again please let me know if you are selling one and/or know of one being sold. I'd be very interested in looking into it. Thanks! :D

post-70889-059473200 1426798889_thumb.jpg

Yeah I'm eyeing this one... Definitely a possibility but yeah I posted this because obviously only one person will get that guitar and there are a lot of people bidding. Thanks for the help though :D

Yeah I'm eyeing this one... Definitely a possibility but yeah I posted this because obviously only one person will get that guitar and there are a lot of people bidding. Thanks for the help though :D

I looked around some more and people scoop them up pretty quick. good luck with your search.

I looked around some more and people scoop them up pretty quick. good luck with your search.

Well thanks for trying man yeah its a really solid guitar and it's tough to get one. I really appreciate your help though I've got $900 to bid on that ebay riviera and am hoping for the best. Thanks again :D

Hey Brundoggie,

I waited about 48 hours and you never did buy it, so I jumped on it myself. Sorry.

I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Thanks to Mydeadblues for the heads up.

Hey Brundoggie,

I waited about 48 hours and you never did buy it, so I jumped on it myself. Sorry.

I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Thanks to Mydeadblues for the heads up.

Congrats man! After talking to the manager I decided not to buy, so I'm glad to hear that it'll be in the hands of someone who's really going to enjoy it. And if you'd like to, please do tell me what you think of it! I'd love to know! [thumbup]