Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slk

1999 Epiphone Sheraton

Definitely the right color. ;) Seems to me that's a reasonable price, although I haven't looked at those for a while. But she's a purdy one and with the case, too. I think you did just fine.

Well I have not pulled the trigger yet on it. A guy close to me has it and I was just wondering if it was a decent price, and of course if they were good guitars. I have an Epiphone Limited Edition Custom Rivera P93 and a Dot Deluxe. Was kind of wondering if the Sheraton was comparable or better or worse????? Never have played one.

Steve

I'd hit it!

Sherry's are great, I'm not sure how different it would be from the Dot with the notable exception of the cosmetics making it more appealing visually.

I like the Natural...

I had a Vintage Burst one that was probably from the same time frame. Did some spring cleaning one year and offed it.... dumb move. I liked it and should have held on to it.

400 seems to be the going asking price on craigs here. My 2001 sherri is a Peerless and I really like the way she sounds and plays. Sherris seem to hold there value used, so why buy new?

I have one made by Peerless, I think a 2003. A very well made instrument and a great player. That is a good deal...hope you bought it.