Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mayank

Cannot get the cue in my headphones

Hello,

I bought the DJC.4 last week, installed the Virtual DJ LE that came with the set and then installed the ASIO drivers. Configured the settings as described in the manual.

The system worked fine for first ten minutes. I was getting cue sound from my headphones and master output form my speakers.After that soon as I loaded a new track.. poof.. Both outputs started coming via main speakers

Even with cue buttons on...i get to hear sounds from both deck in my main speakers.. if I reverse the channels in config settings then output form my main speaker only works if I press cue buttons.. Basically I am getting no output in channel 3 and 4

Have tried every setting since, re-installing the software, both DJ LE and ASIO , nothing seems to be helping..

Not sure which one is it, my computer, the drivers or the controller... other than this everything else is working fine, but without the cue functionality cannot really play it right

Please help.. is there a workaround

i got the same problems with mine. installed the drivers a 1000 times as Virtual dj and it still doesn't work. all i'm thinking now is why i bought the Stanton DJC.4 if it doesn't work as it should be.

the only way it worked was through the advanced config. but you can only us it in PRO or in the trail the LE software that came with the Stanton DJC.$ is USELESS