Gibson Brands Forums

Well after over a year of coveting this lady, I just had to pull the trigger

Been wanting this guitar for a long time and I couldn't wait any longer .... Cant wait until she makes it home

LOL.... No lottery unfortunately ..... My singer and I have some pretty serious financial backing, so we get a monthly budget for gear, and we can roll over what we dont spend to the next month

Congrats on that and having serious financial backing! That is outstanding. I have one but not with this fretboard inlay or pickguard. it is such a projecting guitar with great presence. Sounds phenomenal.

Congrats on that and having serious financial backing! That is outstanding. I have one but not with this fretboard inlay or pickguard. it is such a projecting guitar with great presence. Sounds phenomenal.

Thanks mang!!!

The one I played at Guitar Center a few months back just floored me..... I couldn't find one thing wrong with it ..... I knew then I was going to have that guitar. And I've been really impressed with the new 2014 and 2015 acoustic builds.... Just absolutely solid in every way.... Not to take anything away from my 1998 and 2001 Gibson acoustics, but these new ones have a very "woody" feel and tone to them

LOL.... No lottery unfortunately ..... My singer and I have some pretty serious financial backing, so we get a monthly budget for gear, and we can roll over what we dont spend to the next month

cool are you hiring?? LOL!

DV, you're in for it now! I've had mine for 8 months now and absolutely love it. The abalone inlays provide just the right amount of bling. But the sound and tone are amazing. For me, it was a perfect addition to complement my other 2 Gibson acoustics. But I'm still picking it up more often than both of them. Congrats!

Beautiful,

Just dug my out last Saturday. I always forget how much I love it. Needs some new strings on it.

Glad you found that beauty & it seems to get better sounding as they age. Mine sounded OK at 1st. Kind of put it away for about 4 month. Got it out & man, had it changed. Same thing after it hit a year then 2 yrs.

HNGD!!!

Aster

Congrats Duane!!! I just got my J45 Custom back toward the end of January and I didn't even pull out my Songwriter Deluxe until last weekend because I enjoy the J45 so much. I felt kind of guilty. These are great days we're livin in Bro's [thumbup] Enjoy the new guitar Sir!