Gibson Brands Forums

Tuner giveaway

MorrisrownSal

fellas and ladies,

I am keeping the tulips off my SJTV, so that I always have the originals. However, the Rotos on my Hummingbird have been swapped, and should someone want these mint Rotos, just pay the shipping and I will send them to you. Why should they just sit in a box if someone needs a set of fine tuners?

I probably have some other stuff I can get around to giving away here when I get around to it...

fellas and ladies,

I am keeping the tulips off my SJTV, so that I always have the originals. However, the Rotos on my Hummingbird have been swapped, and should someone want these mint Rotos, just pay the shipping and I will send them to you. Why should they just sit in a box if someone needs a set of fine tuners?

I probably have some other stuff I can get around to giving away here when I get around to it...

Out of interest's sake, what did you put on the Hummingbird?

I'll take that Gibson SJ I see you playing on from time to time, when you get around to packin' it up let me know and I'll PM my address [biggrin]

Seriously though, You're kindness with the roto's will be much appreciated, I'm sure.

Archived