Gibson Brands Forums

Hallo.......me again.......

Buc McMaster

Gads, Buc.

Another amazingly fine performance.

Have you thought of busking? I'd throw you the green stuff not the pocket change....

FMA

As I recall, Buc fronted a rock band when he was younger. He's still got one of the best set of pipes around. As much as I enjoy his uke performances, I miss him on the hummingbird.

Apologies for the edit..............not sure what else to do with it though. And I am still a southpaw; the iPhone app just gets it backwards and, with my poor video skills, I don't know how to flip it.....or if it can be flipped. Thanks for the love, guitar people! B) Buke is not bad, Stu...............good one!

Buc what else is there to say.

We need a Gibson Acoustic Forum get together... International. I saw we each bring a Gibson (Buc you still got the Poinsettia?) and meet in Bermuda. No music until the fifth drink... then we all go till we bleed.

I'd be up for that one. We have (or at least used to have) at least one forum member living in Bermuda, and my wife and I go there regularly. High humidity there can be a bit tough on guitars. What if I put a Gibson logo on my carbon fiber guitar?

Archived