Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fullmental Alpinist

Guitar Strap

Otaypanky's strap is beautiful. Notwithstanding, I have a Sully strap that he cut for me. It has my target measurement between the holes, and a hole an inch shorter and an inch longer. He also cut the jack pin hole so that it handles a jack without all the fuss. Its soft, simple, and a lifer.

Otaypanky's strap is beautiful. Notwithstanding, I have a Sully strap that he cut for me. It has my target measurement between the holes, and a hole an inch shorter and an inch longer. He also cut the jack pin hole so that it handles a jack without all the fuss. Its soft, simple, and a lifer.

The strap featured in this thread is very nice. But I also like Sully straps and use them on most of my guitars. The modern styles are nice and the vintage styles are even better. No metal on any of them, so no need to worry about scratching your guitar. He also makes them so they fit perfectly with a way to adjust them, if needed.

Have never understood the metal aversion. I've had straps both with and without, and I've put dings and scratches in a lot of guitars over the years, but never once to my knowledge with anything on a strap.