Gibson Brands Forums

A studio recorded song (in bulgarian language) from the new album of my group

MR GIBS

Excellent work, Sir, my hat's off to you! =D> =D> =D>

It's all there, the vocals are clean and clear. I'm sure Bulgarian listeners will get every syllable. The guitar sounds marvellous, too.

Of course, I don't know what it's all about, but my impression of your song is homey and haunting. Congrats from the bottom of my heart.

Really, really nice!

Are you double-tracking the J-200, or is that a second guitar? Direct mic, pickup, or a mix of both?

The J-200 sounds superb.

Yeah - J200 double tracking. No pickup - condenser mic on 12 fret only.

And yeah - there is another guitar (nylon strings) the second verse on.

Yeah - J200 double tracking. No pickup - condenser mic on 12 fret only.

And yeah - there is another guitar (nylon strings) the second verse on.

Perfect way to record the J-200. Once again, very, very nice.

The link won't work for me and my Bulgarian isn't good enough to see what's wrong. That's probably why you haven't had as much feedback from others as you deserve.

But I found this song of yours and it's absolutely beautiful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Nt2vsdCmQ

Nice work Mr. Gibbs. Absolutely beautiful.

FMA

Very nice! Very soothing vocal and excellent guitar work. I'm no longer a Gibson guy (sold the J-35) but I check back here on occasion and always enjoy your musicianship.

DC

1431880198[/url]' post='1658720']

Brilliant, love it.

I thought, on first listening, that I could hear Mrs Rozie making an appearance.

No Sir, Mrs Rozie is not recorded in that song. Here is only MR GIBS. That J200 just has a conqering and irresistible sound. Matter of fact I almost did not used the 12 string in that whole album because I received the 12 string Guild F-412 when I already have recorded the guitar tracks and I just added some "12 string touches" in two or trree songs. I will record much more 12 string tracks in my next solo album and I plan to start the recording of the guitar tracks in july 2015.

Archived