Drivers: DirectSound, WASAPI or ASIO

Mac (OSX)

Processor: Intel Core Duo family or higher

Memory: 2GB RAM or more

Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space

Drivers: Core Audio

Demo Download and Installation:

Please visit the
and click the "DEMO" tab for download links.

Step-by-step instructions are also attached to the bottom of this post (PDF files)

Purchasing, Registering and Activating a license:

Please visit the
and click the "BUY" tab for store links.

Step-by-step instructions are also attached to the bottom of this post (PDF files)

Support

Online Manual

Updates:

Customers of Deckadance 2.xx are eligible for free updates.

Please visit the
and click the "UPDATE" tab for links and instructions.

Upgrades:

For Deckadance users who own discontinued versions or may have received the software for free upgrades are no longer available. It is suggested that the user purchase a new license. This will ensure the latest compatibility, provides the newest benefits of Deckadance and will allow you to be eligible for free future 2.xx updates. Please visit the
and click on the "Buy" tab to purchase your copy!

Behringer customers with a Deckadance LE Edition Voucher:

Migrating a Deckadance serial-number

For Deckadance customer who have an existing Image Line account, you can migrate your serial-number over to Gibson via the following URL (Deckadance serial number is required):

Support Forum & Controller Scripts

For any issues or questions related to Deckadance, please register and post at:

All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

I've installed the software and am having a problem..

I can't get two different outputs of audio set up.

I've set up the monitor to work properly for "out 1" and "out 2", but can't get the master to show up "out 3" and "out 4".

What do i need to do to get two different audio signals coming out of the computer?

I would ideally like the Master to go through USB (i have a DAC) and the Monitor to go through the headphone jack.

I've installed the software and am having a problem..

I can't get two different outputs of audio set up.

I've set up the monitor to work properly for "out 1" and "out 2", but can't get the master to show up "out 3" and "out 4".

What do i need to do to get two different audio signals coming out of the computer?

I would ideally like the Master to go through USB (i have a DAC) and the Monitor to go through the headphone jack.

If you are trying to use two different sound cards and each one has only a stereo output then you have to use ASIO4ALL drivers for Windows (instructions here) or Aggregator in Macs (instructions here). The main idea is that you create a "virtual" soundcard (...created via ASIO4ALL or Aggregator) with multiple output ports that you can use later inside DD to route master and headphones correctly.

If you are trying to use two different sound cards and each one has only a stereo output then you have to use ASIO4ALL drivers for Windows (instructions here) or Aggregator in Macs (instructions here). The main idea is that you create a "virtual" soundcard (...created via ASIO4ALL or Aggregator) with multiple output ports that you can use later inside DD to route master and headphones correctly.

I tried setting this up using this: http://www.stantondj.com/media-downloads/deckadance-2/web_help/html/deckadance_audiosettings_osx.htm

But it doesn't work as it won't allow me to choose more than 2 channels, which is the current set up.

I can't add a 3rd and 4th channel. What do i need to do for the Audio MIDI Setup app to allow me to add the second set of channels?

I tried setting this up using this: http://www.stantondj.com/media-downloads/deckadance-2/web_help/html/deckadance_audiosettings_osx.htm

But it doesn't work as it won't allow me to choose more than 2 channels, which is the current set up.

I can't add a 3rd and 4th channel. What do i need to do for the Audio MIDI Setup app to allow me to add the second set of channels?

Could you post a screenshot of your Aggregator window?

I only can see one stereo output device in your Mac (the built-in one). Do you have the USB DAC connected? I guess that it needs to be connected before starting Aggregator... and then it should appear there (...making it possible to build a virtual soundcard with 2 different stereo outputs, one for the headphones and the other for the main speakers).

Guest Guest

Hey, I emailed support and they relayed me to this forum.

Why is it so complicated. I bought my Deckadance DVS version few years ago with image line. Image line now sold it to you guys. Now, after upgrade, I am trying to register it to the new company, It won't allow. It only shows that it is registered to my name with version 2.61. There is no 20 digit numbers. How Can I register it to cakewalk? Where is the 20 digits ?

Also, I was using numark N4 controller with it, now I can't use it with How can I get the mapping scripts ? #badinvestment

Hey, I emailed support and they relayed me to this forum.

Why is it so complicated. I bought my Deckadance DVS version few years ago with image line. Image line now sold it to you guys. Now, after upgrade, I am trying to register it to the new company, It won't allow. It only shows that it is registered to my name with version 2.61. There is no 20 digit numbers. How Can I register it to cakewalk? Where is the 20 digits ?

It's more simple than it looks:

1) Create a Cakewalk account. Use the same e-mail address as in your Image-Line 'my account', and your products should be moved automatically.

2) If no products show up, or if your Cakewalk account is under a different e-mail address, go to DD registration. Enter your Deckadance serial number and follow the instructions on the activation page. If you cannot find the serial number then go to your Image Line account -> My licenses and under the DD tab you will find a box with your 20 digit serial number.

Also, I was using numark N4 controller with it, now I can't use it with How can I get the mapping scripts ?

Go to Preferences->Midi control->Control Surface and you will find the N4 under the Numark name.

post-71939-013709000 1468227950_thumb.png

#badinvestment

Come on, man. You continue getting updates for free and support even after changing the ownership to another company... I don't understand it.

Guest Quintin

My only... and I mean my "only" problem with DD 2 is that I can't send midi clock. In Traktor this is possible but I really, really don't want to leave DD as I like it (a lot).

I'm looking simply to sync my TR8 & TB3 to DD with DD as the master tempo so as to play patterns out over my mix. Using DD as a VST in a DAW is not a solution for what I want to do...

Currently I'm running Deckadance in it's LE Behringer because I'm using thier cmd mm1 & pl1 controllers AND I LOVE IT...

I have Installed Traktor (demo) to test the midi clock out feature which works!

Soon I must make my choice and buy a full verdion of Deckadance OR Traktor...

Please advise as to if Deckadance intends to add midi clock out OR not...

Please advise as to if Deckadance intends to add midi clock out OR not...

It's in the TODO list but I cannot give any release date for it or guarantee that it's going to be implemented soon.

Guest Lamon patterson

Please add Native Instruments TRAKTOR S4 MKII to the list of midi contolers for Deckadance vst

Guest remodalm

Current version of DD2 should work fine in Windows 10. Do you have any problem using DD2 in Win10?

Guest Dennychamac

I'm at a loss as to how to get through the registration. I have a serial number for the Standard edition in my Cakewalk account. I download the demo (which seems to be DVS by default?) and go through the appropriate steps to activate a Standard edition, receive a .crq file, upload and receive the response:

"An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

Does this have something to do with attempting to activate a Standard edition from within a DVS demo or do I need to have something else cleared up in my account?

Thanks for your time.

Does this have something to do with attempting to activate a Standard edition from within a DVS demo or do I need to have something else cleared up in my account?

No, it doesn't. It's correct to activate the Standard edition from the demo (DVS). Are you using this link to receive the CRQ file http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2-activation.html ?

We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Offline-Activation) it generates an error, so that, make sure that you are not logged in your Cakewalk account.

Also make make sure that you generate the activation request file (preferences->registration) using the "For Standard Edition" button.

Guest dennychamac

No, it doesn't. It's correct to activate the Standard edition from the demo (DVS). Are you using this link to receive the CRQ file http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2-activation.html ?

We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Offline-Activation) it generates an error, so that, make sure that you are not logged in your Cakewalk account.

Also make make sure that you generate the activation request file (preferences->registration) using the "For Standard Edition" button.

Yes I've been attempting this in the manner you explain above. Many times. In fact I've also tried any variation I could consider, but nothing is working for me.

I think I need some more in depth help.

Guest Guest

I thought of one more thing I hadn't tried that helped me recently in an equally pesky synth activation. Chrome is my default browser and while I tried to make a similar cookie adjustment as recommended in the instructions for Explorer, I've had no luck activating Deckadance. So I tried Explorer and the .dat file finally downloaded properly.

Thanks for your willingness to help but this is the best outcome.

Guest Luis Teixeira

So users with serials before DD2 have to buy the DD2 license anyways?

i got a serial last year for DD but for some reason i can't activate! they tell me to contact technical support but technical support sends me here.. logic...

It depends... for example if you have a Behringer or ESI voucher code then you can use it. If you have a different voucher code then you could use the old DD's installation CD to use the voucher in one of the installation steps (...and after that install a newest version of DD). The problem from what I remember is that some old DD bundles didn't include an installation CD and if these products weren't registered at Image-Line website then we cannot do anything to activate them right now.

Invalid Serial. Serial is removed her.

Tried Image Line and Cakewalk, both places I am told the serial is invalid.

Can you help?

Emne: JRRshop Store: Your Serial Number: http://serialregistration.image-line.com (s)

Hello Oyvind Tjeldnes,

Regarding Order #100068072 :

Image Line Deckadance 2

Serial Number: http://serialregistration.image-line.com :

Please visit the software company's website to register and download your new software.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

JRRshop

Hi Oyvind,

JRRshop store shouldn't be selling Deckadance 2 licenses. The serial generated from this store is not going to work to activate DD. I would suggest to ask for a refund in this store. At this moment the only place to buy DD is the Cakewalk store.

good day, I have a request for you. I have purchased Stanton T92 turntables with DECKADANCE2 DVS software included. However, I have a problem signing up at www.cakewalk.com. it says my login is forbidden. I tried a few options that I read on the forum but without success. I watched you write to users and you probably solved the problem. so I'm asking you if you can help me solve this issue with registration and logging in. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Jakub Hochman.