Gibson Brands Forums

Post your standards!

callen3615

Yeah I thought the natural burst finish was something a little different. But it's actually a bit darker in natural light. Although it could just be the horrific comforter it's on in my picture that throws it off a bit. LOL.

And that ebony in the above post REALLY makes me think whenever I get another SG it will be the same color. Maybe I'll get the Special next.

Yeah I thought the natural burst finish was something a little different. But it's actually a bit darker in natural light. Although it could just be the horrific comforter it's on in my picture that throws it off a bit. LOL.

Yea I was just looking at a photo of one and it seemed alot darker. I think I like how light it is in your image more.

And that ebony in the above post REALLY makes me think whenever I get another SG it will be the same color. Maybe I'll get the Special next.

I always went back and forth between the Standard and the Special, couldn't decide which I wanted to get. I ended up going with the Special because I liked the color & finish on the one I was looking at, and then invested a bit more in it to get some great Seymour Duncan pickups and some better hardware for it from Gibson.

Archived