Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Calendar

LPguitarman

Yeah, me too. That was a great calendar. I haven't been to GC this year, but I didn't find a Gibson calendar on the net. The two Les Paul for March were the highlight for me, but the whole calendar was great. How 'bout Les and his collection for December? Nice, huh?

Yeah' date=' me too. That was a great calendar. I haven't been to GC this year, but I didn't find a Gibson calendar on the net. The two Les Paul for March were the highlight for me, but the whole calendar was great. How 'bout Les and his collection for December? Nice, huh?[/quote']

Funny, March is the picture I have hanging up at home in my jamming area and the cover (2-Les Pauls) is hanging in my cubicle at work.

I wonder if Gibson calendar also ends in Dec 21' date=' 2012 like

Nostradamus and the Mayan Calendar?[/quote']

That's three weeks after my retirement date after 30+ years of working, There are not enough swear words invented to describe how pissed off i'll be if the world ends less than a month after I can retire in style.

edit -

and Ive been playing guitar for 40 years so trust me there's no shortage of the swear words I know

That's three weeks after my retirement date after 30+ years of working' date=' There are not enough swear words invented to describe how pissed off i'll be if the world ends less than a month after I can retire in style.

[/quote']

That's gonna be a real bummer.

Archived