Gibson Brands Forums

Who here owns a Fender (BAD GUYS)

4Hayden

Here's a few tele's I have plus I have a Fender acoustic an uke

teles_zps3ff12e46.jpg

Is that a Fender Caifornia Fat Tele on the right? And what is that gorgeous flamed out Tele on the left? Is the pick guard on that one made of wood? That's to die for. In fact both of them are! [drool]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a Fender Caifornia Fat Tele on the right? And what is that gorgeous flamed out Tele on the left? Is the pick guard on that one made of wood? That's to die for. In fact both of them are! [drool]

One on the right is a Fender California Fat Telecaster from the ones I've seen , Top pick up is the give away.

4H

I do!

I am a Gibson man, but I'd always wanted a Telecaster. So, I bought one last year. It's a Mexican-made model (The Classic Series '60s Tele).

Been thinking of selling it, along with a couple other guitars, to help finance an American Tele that I've got my eye on now.

I was just messing with you , I'm glad your wife "let" you build a building away from the house where she didn't have to listen [biggrin] better get those leaves raked up .

4H [thumbup] :blink:

[thumbup]

I was hoping the leaves would blow away but they keep building up.

Will try to get them out & photo's this RATTY RAINY weekend. But, for now, 4

60th Annie Tele

60th Annie Strat

2010 American Strat (Olym. White)

2014 American Strat (Fat 50's )

Love them all almost as much as my Gretsch's & Rics. [rolleyes]

Aster

The one on the right is an Am Std that I swapped out the bridge pup with a Lollar.

The one on the left is a Select that came with the standard white guard. I added the all wood flamed maple guard.

The one in the center is one of the early b-benders that is an Am Std. They only made these for two years

The one on the right is an Am Std that I swapped out the bridge pup with a Lollar.

The one on the left is a Select that came with the standard white guard. I added the all wood flamed maple guard.

The one in the center is one of the early b-benders that is an Am Std. They only made these for two years

^^^^ sneaky ^^^^

4H

That is one sweet collection Dave! [thumbup]

I recently sold my American deluxe Strat, a great guitar, but I'm not a Strat guy. I do own an American Deluxe Telecaster as well as my holy grail, a 1967 Tele, which I special ordered in 1967. I own a more Gibsons, three Les Pauls, and a ES135. I am a Fender amp fan. I currently have a Twin, Deluxe Reverb, Band Master VM and a Acoustasonic SFXII. I love the Fender tube amps sound.

Kenny V

20140804_150348_zpsw3onvdmm.jpg

Lamboo telecaster

They were making these when I took the Fender factory tour a few years ago. Trust me, that photo does NOT do that guitar justice. They are just a thing of beauty.

1432121293[/url]' post='1659559']

kidblast that's one beautiful guitar , I had the same guitar and a friend wanted it a whole lot more than I did . He paid out of his yang yang for it too , you just gave me the need to buy another one

4H

US13124636-angle-large_zps1bfe93aa.jpg

I've never owned one, but you guys are making me drool!!! I might have to go paint someone's house to get extra cash to buy one. Lol

My most expensive Fender is a '99 Jeff Beck Artist Signature Surf Green going for around 5K now. Doesn't get played much because I modded a $100 Squire that sounds way better. I could do the same mods to the Fender but because of value I chose to just leave it alone stock. No worrys taking the Squire out in public. If it gets stolen or broken I'm only out some pickups and pots and a $100 guitar. After hearing what Albert Collins could do with a '72 Thinline Tele, that's about the only Fender I'm interested in anymore.

Jeff%20Beck%20Artist%20Signature_zpsxgkz3pbx.jpg

My most expensive Fender is a '99 Jeff Beck Artist Signature Surf Green going for around 5K now. Doesn't get played much because I modded a $100 Squire that sounds way better. I could do the same mods to the Fender but because of value I chose to just leave it alone stock. No worrys taking the Squire out in public. If it gets stolen or broken I'm only out some pickups and pots and a $100 guitar. After hearing what Albert Collins could do with a '72 Thinline Tele, that's about the only Fender I'm interested anymore.

Jeff%20Beck%20Artist%20Signature_zpsxgkz3pbx.jpg

I had a American Tele Thinline natural finish , that's one guitar I wish I had back

4H

Here's some quick photo's that I had a few mins. to shoot:

Poster on the Lounge about the guitar & Labels:

DON'T LOOK AT ANY OF THESE!!! [flapper]

60th Annie Strat & Tele (had to have the Strat as it came out in my birth year).

P1010015%20-%20Copy_zpscmnw6br8.jpg

P1010017%20-%20Copy_zpsaackjioq.jpg

American Strat & American Strat 2013? w/ Rosewood & VS with Fat 50's.

P1010014_zpsinexoo9f.jpg

Strat Annie Case

P1010018_zpsojpeoprz.jpg

Aster

Archived