Gibson Brands Forums

2015 Models

Bozz

Does anyone know yet what will be coming in Gibson's 2015 model year? It seems I read something here about this not long ago, but I'm uable to find the right thread.

I think he meant acoustic wise man....

In which case they haven't released the info yet.... its coming soon.

Modoc_333 has been updating us when he has news

Here's his latest

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/121782-your-regularly-scheduled-update-on-limited-stuff/page__p__1656324__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=1656324

This is what Gibson told me 2 months ago

Thanks for writing! At this point, we do not have any information on when the 2015 acoustic models will be released.

I recommend keeping an eye on the website, and also checking in with your favorite Gibson dealer for any updates.

That's kind of funny. We need to go to an Italian website to find out what guitars Gibson "might" introduce? :rolleyes:

Really, it's dysfunctional. The year is more than half over and the website still says the 2015 models are "coming soon"? And when you contact Gibson, they tell you to keep checking the website? Kind of an insult to their customers IMO. [thumbdn]

That's kind of funny. We need to go to an Italian website to find out what guitars Gibson "might" introduce? :rolleyes:

Really, it's dysfunctional. The year is more than half over and the website still says the 2015 models are "coming soon"? And when you contact Gibson, they tell you to keep checking the website? Kind of an insult to their customers IMO. [thumbdn]

That's not the Montana gangs fault.

I guess something may have come up.

I spoke to Don Ruffatto at NAMM and he said April 3rd was the release date of the new models.

The corporate office decides what goes on ...

JC

Archived