Gibson Brands Forums

Fugly Guitar

daveinspain

OK, the upper wing is an eagle's head. The lower wing is a...cow's udder? The wings look like they could have made a very handsome top for something, but instead they made that abortion? Different strokes I guess...t'ain't mine...

OK, the upper wing is an eagle's head. The lower wing is a...cow's udder? The wings look like they could have made a very handsome top for something, but instead they made that abortion? Different strokes I guess...t'ain't mine...

Yeah I figured out the eagle part but I'm stumped on the other side. Looks like some misshapen tumor

The description says the left side is an eagle and the right is an American flag. How that resembles an American flag in any way.. I have no idea

Play nice guys, this thing was built by a high schooler. Beats heck out of the spice rack I made for my Mom in 9th grade...

Ahh now I feel bad. To be honest I'm a carpenter and I can appreciate the woodwork on this but as a guitarist I hate it

I too appreciate the work that went into it - but it ain't pretty for sure. Though to be honest it is hard I think to come up with a new guitar design that people find attractive in a world dominated by iconic shapes like the LP, Strat, SG, Tele, etc.

Archived