Gibson Brands Forums

Who's Watching The Nashville Series?

BluesKing777

I just got the dvd of Series 2, though we watched the first show on iPad thru TV and our broadband couldnt keep up, so dvd it is! I am taping series 3, so no spoilers please!

We watched Epi 2 last night and Gibsons everywhere, and one rich guy had.......wont ruin it!

Deek is such a loser now!

BluesKing777.

The TV here is unwatchable and we are driven to watch anything.... And my team is horrible....

Luckily the Sky Channel had the full coverage of the Canadian Grand Prix: Pre race shoe 90 mins, 1st, 2nd, 3rd practice sessions about 2hours each, pre race discussion, Qualifying and ...phew...the race..... Though I didnt watch all the extras, I taped them in case.

Back to the guitar room....

Though I saw on Nashville show epi 2: LG2, Ebony Hummingbird, Vintage SJ.......

BluesKing777.

I'm the only Nashville watcher?

Gibson must be the sponsor, let me tell you.

I suppose everyone is watching Aquarius, which I can't get here unless I sign with something called Presto or something or wait 5 years til it is on the Teev.

The other forum said that both the goodies and baddies in Aquarius play Martins.....

"Harmony and understanding, err uhh blah blah still standing or something, the Age of Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius" [tongue] I gather that would be the theme song?

I might have to see if Chordie.com has that number.

Is the show any good? I'll get a giant satellite receiver on my roof, if it it! :unsure:

BluesKing777.

I've watched every episode. Earlier they were mixing in some Martins but lately it's been Gibson with a good mix of mid to late 50's models

Thanks Dave.

I thought I must be the only one watching. [tongue]

Spoiler Alert for those who haven't watched yet.:

What a bunch of vipers in the show! I can see now that when I was in bands and out and about, I was just too nice! I might join another band just so the Boss and I can practice some mean-ness. She can make all the wives and girls cry and I could make the band cry!!! [rolleyes] We may have done that all before now that I think of it....

And now Deek is out of action after his prang and singing last epi...never a dull...Gibsons everywhere - black Hummingbird, LG2, etc...etc.... more issues than Peyton Place or Coronation Street!

BluesKing777.

My wife watches it. I just can't get into soap operas, even if they have a lot of Gibson guitars in them [biggrin].

We like getting the DVDs of the whole series so we dont have to wait....bit greedy, arent we? [flapper] Like I said, TV has zip. They go 24/7 those channels with nothing on them, wonder how they survive?

I am delirious watching all the guitars in the Nashville series - having sat through Sons of Anarchy and the HBO stuff....no guitars!

So we were watching an episode just earlier and there is a Martin 0-17 similar to the one I just bought the other week. Maybe I got it after they cracked it and smashed it up...

BluesKing777.

Archived