Gibson Brands Forums

Escaped Inmates.....

Murph

1434328353[/url]' post='1667074']

If they have any brains they've separated already. Not that I'm a criminal mastermind or anything, but sticking together makes no sense.

Looks like they didn't go to Mexico, and didn't split up until recently, one in now dead.

That's good news.

I think they got off too damn easy.

One dead, one wounded.

He will most likely spend the rest of his days segregated from the general population, and live these days at the tax payers expense.

One good hollow point for less than $4.00 would save the tax payers and the correctional facility a lot of head aches. ( might give him a slight head ache for a brief moment though)

The one that survived didn't simply kill an officer of the law... he emptied 2 clips into him. I'm surprised they let him live.

I use Fiocchi 130gr or Sellier & Bellot 158gr in my .38sp. Both are FMJ and I also have some Remington cowboy loads. I can't shoot +P, though.

It's an old S&W pre model-10 (about 110 years old) with 5.5 inch barrel. I'm not picky either... whatever happens to be in the speed-loaders is fine.

The one that survived didn't simply kill an officer of the law... he emptied 2 clips into him. I'm surprised they let him live.

He shot him 22 times and then ran over him with his car just to make sure.

He shot him 22 times and then ran over him with his car just to make sure.

Yes he did. I'm surprised as well they didn't use this wonderful opportunity to kill him and then accidentally.. run over him with a vehicle and say - "well we just didn't see him there laying in the tall grass".. :)

Archived