Gibson Brands Forums

Crack a vertebrae

rct

It isn't for everybody for sure. Saw him do it on some awards program, the drummer was just immense and the teevee guys caught it well. This recording is pretty good.

rct

Not sure why I feel the need to spew my opinion all over this post, but

1. Puff Daddy may be a sharp business man, but he is not a musician. He can't sing and his rhymes have no flow and are out of time. He should stick to managing/riding coat tails and launching new products (clothes, sunglasses, vodka, etc).

2. This reminds me of hip hop's lowest point in the 90s where people stopped creatively sampling and making sound collages and started rapping over someone else's song.

Sorry for raining on your parade rct. If you dig the song, enjoy it at full volume.

Not sure why I feel the need to spew my opinion all over this post, but

1. Puff Daddy may be a sharp business man, but he is not a musician. He can't sing and his rhymes have no flow and are out of time. He should stick to managing/riding coat tails and launching new products (clothes, sunglasses, vodka, etc).

2. This reminds me of hip hop's lowest point in the 90s where people stopped creatively sampling and making sound collages and started rapping over someone else's song.

Sorry for raining on your parade rct. If you dig the song, enjoy it at full volume.

Diddy is sh1t. That drummer is special.

Puff Daddy Robert Plant may be a sharp business man, but he is not a musician. He can't sing and his rhymes have no flow and are out of time.

I agree.

rct

Puff Daddy may be a sharp business man, but he is not a musician. He can't sing and his rhymes have no flow and are out of time. He should stick to managing/riding coat tails and launching new products (clothes, sunglasses, vodka, etc).

+1,000,000,000,000

Archived