Gibson Brands Forums

What a crazy world we live in.

LarryUK

All this terror makes you lose faith in the human being.

Thank god there is rock 'n roll!

//Robert

Thank God there is Rock 'n Roll.

Didn't they learn you in schul that religions get a Capital letter?

The answer is to take a bomb to the beach yourself. The probability of there being 2 bombs on the beach is near zero.

Remember, there is a lot of good out there too. You just dont read about it. Horror and mayhem makes headlines and rightfully so I guess.

Trick is to try to string dozens of good deeds towards your fellow man, one at a time all the time. Paying for the dudes coffee in back of you in line, cutting your neighbors grass, helping an abandoned animal, volunterring to help the homeless of the mentally special.. etc etc.

String em together, Ying and Yang, Help fill the void that murder and horror dig in this world. .

Yeah I know it is like trying to fill a canyon with matchsticks, but start filling.

Just my view.

T

Remember, there is a lot of good out there too. You just dont read about it. Horror and mayhem makes headlines and rightfully so I guess.

Trick is to try to string dozens of good deeds towards your fellow man, one at a time all the time. Paying for the dudes coffee in back of you in line, cutting your neighbors grass, helping an abandoned animal, volunterring to help the homeless of the mentally special.. etc etc.

String em together, Ying and Yang, Help fill the void that murder and horror dig in this world. .

Yeah I know it is like trying to fill a canyon with matchsticks, but start filling.

Just my view.

T

That's a great view to have T; we should all try to do more with our matchsticks...

Just my view.

T

That's a great view to have T; we should all try to do more with our matchsticks...

I also completely agree with this.

+ lots

Archived