Gibson Brands Forums

Two new guitars day! :D

Guitar God

Got two new guitars today! Got a Mexican Fender Stratocaster and a Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 22. The Stratocaster is a purple/blue color with a maple fingerboard and is a 1999. The Paul Reed Smith is heritage cherry sunburst. Not for sure what year it is, but it's the older body style in the SE Custom 22. Found them both on Craigslist for $650. I thought was a very sweet deal. Both are in pretty good shape. Has some minor scuffs, but in very good shape! Both play and sound really great! Very pleased with them! Here's a picture:

S6q9hlH.jpg

Thanks! I thought it was a steal considering what new Mexican Fender's and PRS SE's go for. Like I said, I'm very pleased. The tortoise shell pickguard on the Stratocaster was added by the previous owner and I think it really flows and looks fantastic with the color of it. Has the original pickguard. Got a tortoise shell back plate on order for it right now, so I'm going to take the white one off and put the tortoise shell back plate on when it gets here. The whte looks good, but I think the tortoise shell looks better with the color. Really sets it off. Plus, I want it to match with the pickguard.

Archived