Gibson Brands Forums

Kanye West vs Freddie Mercury

IanHenry

This popped up on YouTube, some joker having a bit of fun and I thought it was so funny. It just highlights todays talentless superstars.

Ian

I have no idea who Kanye West is or what he's supposed to do, but after that I won't be bothering to find out.

Freddie sure was something.

I have no idea who Kanye West is or what he's supposed to do, but after that I won't be bothering to find out.

Freddie sure was something.

You don't need to research him; know that, in a nutshell - he is a complete tool obsessed with the self-belief that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well, I'd never heard of him until I started reading about his appearance at Glastonbury at the weekend. Apparently his entourage was so big that other artist had to take a cut to accommodate him! I think I'd have told him to bugger off.

He's also likened himself to Leonardo da Vinci & God amongst others. I think he's a little bit delusional.

Ian

Lee Nelson is a clever and original comedian.... [thumbup]

Some people may be missing some intentional humour here

Mohammed Ali was self-described as 'The Greatest'

And in this talent/originality starved era...young people become inured to rehashed rubbish

Often relying heavily on computers

Oasis described themselves as the best rock band in the world...whilst possessing approx. 10% of the talent of The Beatles on whom they based many of their songs

Glastonbury IMO relies on the 'sense of occasion' like most festivals... [thumbup]

Rap and computer based music will continue to be contentious for obvious reasons...

Thank goodness for current young artists like Ed Sheeran who can write proper songs and give hope to other burgeoning performers....

V

:-({|=

Archived