Gibson Brands Forums

New life

btoth76

Hello!

After all the saddening news at the Forums this week, I thought to share some good news.

My sister gave birth to Her second child at 1:50 AM today.

"Nimród" (named after the forefather of Hungarians: Nimrud, the king of Babylon), born with 3780 grams, and 57 centimetres.

Nimrod_zps80hgklv3.jpg

His sister, - Nadine - is 2 years old soon:

Nadus_zpshdhxbfbd.jpg

One very happy uncle here. :)

Cheers... Bence

Thank You, Marcos!

I am gently trying to attract Nadine's attention to the guitar...

...once in a while I take a guitar with me, and play in front of Her. She smiles at me, and turns away. She goes to the guitar case and starts playing with the latches. It took 2 minutes for Her to figure out how they work. :D

Cheers... Bence

Thank You, Marcos!

I am gently trying to attract Nadine's attention to the guitar...

...once in a while I take a guitar with me, and play in front of Her. She smiles at me, and turns away. She goes to the guitar case and starts playing with the latches. It took 2 minutes for Her to figure out how they work. :D

Cheers... Bence

Yep...that the way it starts- learning the latches. Next thing you know she's playing a rock version of Rock-a-Bye-Baby on your "#1"!

Congrats- thanks for sharing!

Brian

Hello Brian!

I know, I am completely aware of this risk! Going to buy some padlocks. :D

Cheers... Bence

[lol][lol]

I just got a visual of a sweet-faced little girl...brow furrowed, determined.... and a set of lock picks in her little hands...tongue sticking out in concentration...working on your security system!

Brian

Thank You, Ray!

Both mother and baby are well.

It's such a strange thing: my little sister, the fragile, tiny girl, now became a mother of two. And She is so brave, She did this without the slightest signs of anxiety. When did She grew up? Time goes by so fast.

Cheers... Bence

[lol][lol]

I just got a visual of a sweet-faced little girl...brow furrowed, determined.... and a set of lock picks in her little hands...tongue sticking out in concentration...working on your security system!

Brian

Indeed! She is quick and very determined. Very strong personality.

:D

Cheers... Bence

Congratulations uncle Bence [thumbup]

Wishing all the best to you and your family :)

kind regards, Emma :)

Thank You, Emma!

My very best wishes to You, and Your loved ones too!

Bence

[lol][lol]

Brian

11390333_827452537332357_133788821554187463_n.jpg?oh=326390ad6fac2804ae14ed75ec077512&oe=565781E5

I am scared a bit now. Look at Her face!!! [blink]

(On the picture are: my brother-in-law Lóránt, Nadine, and my sister Mercédesz)

Cheers... Bence

11390333_827452537332357_133788821554187463_n.jpg?oh=326390ad6fac2804ae14ed75ec077512&oe=565781E5

I am scared a bit now. Look at Her face!!! [blink]

(On the picture are: my brother-in-law Lóránt, Nadine, and my sister Mercédesz)

Cheers... Bence

HAH! I told you! She's thinking..."I'm not liking the way this is set up! Faber ABR...indeed! I'll put a set of Tonepros on that sucker! I can do it myself!"

She's a doll Bence! Blessings to you all! A glimpse into the future, looking through the eyes of a child!

Brian

Archived