Gibson Brands Forums

Another Mass Shooting..

RevDavidLee

Hey, man, churches burn all over the south and it's 'probably accidental,' dozens of white nutjobs a year shoot dozens of people at a time and we 'need to discuss mental health,' but one guy from the middle east shoots four people and it's a 'national catastrophe and full-frontal assault on truth, justice, the american way, and warbly voices rambling on about apple pie and commies.'

Sure, he's probably radicalized. Sure, there's a strong possibility he's Muslim. One guy out of millions doesn't justify a 'durr, durr, they're here and gonna kill us all, durr, durr' mentality. Given the spate of killings involving Caucasian assailants, I could say the same about you white folks. There was a crazy man with a desire to kill, and now four people are dead. Why can't people see that for what it is? Would we be hearing the same xenophobic bullcrap if a Jewish man said "Hallelujah!" and shot a bunch of people? Nope. Not even if it happened every other month, we wouldn't. In fact, if it were only four people at a time, it'd probably be confined to the public safety section of the local paper - just like your average four-person shooting involving 'non-Muslim' folks does in the Pioneer Press or the Star Tribune.

Why don't y'all just cut to the chase and start calling them Japs or Krauts?

Guest Farnsbarns

Islam is here. We have one in the white house. Why are you surprised at this? What did you think would happen letting Muslims come here by the hundreds of thousands? This is only the beginning. These people do this in their own countries against their own women and children.

So you are saying you didn't realize Muslims that came to America would not do what we saw today? yet you say I am stupid. That's an illogical statement you made. It looks to me like you were pretending this would not happen. Pretending is not exactly what most people would call understanding reality.

There is a line in Lawrence Of Arabia by Peter Otoole to Omar Shariff: "As long as you continue to fight tribe against tribe you will be known as a little people; a silly people: greedy, barbarous and cruel."

Before this I thought you were a bit of a ****. Now I think you're a disgusting human being. If you aren't banned I won't be back.

This thread is going down the same path as EVERY political thread in this forum. It turns into one big butthurt event, so it will be shut down.

Guitars, cars, cats, dogs, new babies, skiing trips, we can have fun with lots of topics but politics don't play well here and I refuse to let s*** get out of hand ever again.

Archived