Gibson Brands Forums

Oops - Double Post - How about Kitty Pix?

badbluesplayer

Guest Farnsbarns

This is Brutus... he died a few years ago at the grand age of 20.. I still miss him :(

kittycouchsepia_zps93e25b7f.jpg

DSC01227_zpsaea5ba82.jpg

DSC01r220_zps013a0b42.jpg

I remember. Looks like one of those cats with a huge character.

I'll dig up some pics of Muesli and Big-Puss and post them later.

I remember. Looks like one of those cats with a huge character.

I'll dig up some pics of Muesli and Big-Puss and post them later.

Yup.. he was an amazing animal...

The thing is ive always been a dog person up till Brutus (he came with my ex and she left him when she went).. and he was so dog like in many ways it was untrue... still we were lucky. Right up until the last few weeks he would still play like a kitten and he never lost that.. and it all happened really quick so he didn't suffer much.

Makes me sad just typing about it... but I have some amazing memories that I wont ever forget. :)

He was really cute, sorry for your loss Rabs.

Amazing how much love those animals give for almost nothing in exchange.

And I totally agree, was a dog person until I met Ambar.

We found her under a car crying for her mother when she was just a babycat.

She was dirty and looked like a gremlin. Plus at first she was really pi$$ed, didn't like to be captured.

But after only a few hours with us she began to trust.

Day two she already was climbing all over us.

Guest Farnsbarns

Yup.. he was an amazing animal...

The thing is ive always been a dog person up till Brutus (he came with my ex and she left him when she went).. and he was so dog like in many ways it was untrue... still we were lucky. Right up until the last few weeks he would still play like a kitten and he never lost that.. and it all happened really quick so he didn't suffer much.

Makes me sad just typing about it... but I have some amazing memories that I wont ever forget. :)

If you have both you become used to the prospect of just chucking the new kitten/puppy in the mix and they all work it out. My inlaws have 3 dogs and a number of cats, they always have.

Here's 2 of mine, coincidently posted over on the Epi side recently (not a pretty photo but you get the idea...

photo.JPG

If you have both you become used to the prospect of just chucking the new kitten/puppy in the mix and they all work it out. My inlaws have 3 dogs and a number of cats, they always have.

Here's 2 of mine, coincidently posted over on the Epi side recently (not a pretty photo but you get the idea...

Awwww very cute... (I think ive seen that before)....

Those pics I posted earlier are the cute ones.....

This is the real Brutus and how I will always remember him.... Man oh man that cat loved to fight... At one point my hands were so scratched and red someone I worked with asked me if I punched glass in my spare time ? :)

DSC00507_zps4kv7k6fm.jpg

DSC00500_zpsta2ynf8b.jpg

It was either that or being very kitten like and very silly :)

DSC01044_zpssxebe0l0.jpg

He was really cute, sorry for your loss Rabs.

Amazing how much love those animals give for almost nothing in exchange.

And I totally agree, was a dog person until I met Ambar.

We found her under a car crying for her mother when she was just a babycat.

She was dirty and looked like a gremlin. Plus at first she was really pi$$ed, didn't like to be captured.

But after only a few hours with us she began to trust.

Day two she already was climbing all over us.

Cheers man..

And yes.. They give us so much and only expect some love and food in return.. They really do become as much as a family member as any blood relatives.

You are right, they ask so little in return. They want safety and security, peace, and the cat family together. Whatever they want from us, they get. Their innocence is heartbreaking, they know no malice whatsoever. We love them dearly, these two and the others before them that were so hard to lose.

rct

Archived