Gibson Brands Forums

New Kardashian News Blocker App

RevDavidLee

Just downloaded the app on my Google Chrome book, It also works on the Jenner family! It immediately removed 22 articles when I went to Yahoo - YEAAAAAAAA!!!!! The app is free & if your tired of seeing the constant dribble from these attention seeking people sucking all the oxygen out of the internet - download the app! It's called (appropriately) KardBlock. [thumbup]

an app to block these nitwits? my God that is just f----ng brilliant!

maybe they can put another one out to block the endless stream of drivel we're going to start seeing with the elections for 2016..

[thumbup]

an app to block these nitwits? my God that is just f----ng brilliant!

maybe they can put another one out to block the endless stream of drivel we're going to start seeing with the elections for 2016..

[thumbup]

LOL - that would be CRAP BLOCK... ha ha hahahaha.. somebody hurry & develop this. I live in Iowa which means - yes - those commercials have started already [unsure][cursing]

Just downloaded the app on my Google Chrome book, It also works on the Jenner family! It immediately removed 22 articles when I went to Yahoo - YEAAAAAAAA!!!!! The app is free & if your tired of seeing the constant dribble from these attention seeking people sucking all the oxygen out of the internet - download the app! It's called (appropriately) KardBlock. [thumbup]

Cool ap! Can they block miley cyrus, lady gaga and kanye west too? Id like to get rid of all em.

1437565937[/url]' post='1678245']

Don't try punching him if he has a javelin.

He would be sitting on it, that's how this whole fascination got started, he is nothing but a attention junkie, who has to be in the spotlight, now he gets to be a spokes......person for another abused group. Which begs the question, what if celebrities had to go more than one week with out an award show? Would we still see red carpets? The whole thing is a circus I refuse to watch.

Man! I Feel Like a Woman

Song by Shania Twain

Let's go girls, come on

I'm going out tonight, I'm feelin' alright

Gonna let it all hang out

Want to make some noise, really raise my voice

Yeah, I want to scream and shout

No inhibitions, make no conditions

Get a little outta line

I ain't gonna act politically correct

I only want to have a good time

The best thing about being a woman

Is the prerogative to have a little fun and

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady

Men's shirts, short skirts

Oh, oh, oh, really go wild yeah, doin' it in style

Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction

Color my hair, do what I dare

Oh, oh, oh, I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel

Man! I feel like a woman!

Apparently Bruce listened to this song one too many times... [wink]

FZ, I truly hope that you realise I jest! Although I do find the rest of the clan hideous to behold. A rhino would be ashamed of those "Bootys"! If supermodels inspire anorexia, I can only suppose that these idiots promote obesity.

I will never call him anything but Bruce. I don't buy the whole gender ID bullshit. Punch Bruce in the nuts, I guarantee he will return to reality quick fast and in a hurry....msp_cool.gif

I've wondered if maybe Kris hadn't taken care of those in the middle of the night while he/she was sleeping. [scared][crying] ("DAMNED <oww> PC <oww> SHOCK <owwww> COLLAR <ooooooh!>")

Nice work, REV! [thumbup]

Archived