Gibson Brands Forums

Stuff That Simply Doesn't Work.....

Murph

Like the obvious. You know....

Low flow toilets to save water. So you have to flush them 2 or 3 times, using far more water than the originals.

My latest gripe is the Chips Ahoy self sealing package that simply doesn't work. You have to put them in a plastic sealing box Tupperware thingy or they get stale almost immediately.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heinz and Kraft condiment squeeze bottles are just ridiculous. [thumbdn] I'd rather buy the jar and use a utensil. <_<

The relish bottle is the worst of all. When new you get mostly vinegar. When it gets low... [cursing]

Totally with you on the OSHA cans ksdaddy. That's just a very special kind of stupid!

I've found several replacements available, though not for sale in all states.

You might like THIS for medium and larger sized cans. I got one at my local Co-Op that's oversized for high flow.

This one is great for smaller engines like chainsaws, string trimmers, etc. Shuts off automatically without overfilling. Midwest Cans

I've used a two word phrase for this syndrome for years..... "BAD IDEA"!

The problem is getting the developers, designers, inventors, manufactures and regulatory agencies to say it. It would be nice if the organization responsible for the "bad idea" could also say the word "NEVERMIND".

I can´t believe how bad "modern" packaging are, when i was a kid there was a red tab on most cigarette, chewing gum pack, CDs etc, that was easy to find and open the product with!

Nowadays you seldom find those tabs and you have to bite, or use a scissor, or...blow the pack open with dynamite [confused]

Stupid!

And i get mad everytime i experience this drawback, what happened?

I bought one of those guitar multi tool things from Guitar Center one time for about $20. It was some GC brand and was shaped like a guitar and had string clippers, needle nose pliers, LED flashlight, string winder and probably some other stuff. None of the functions worked for crap including the flashlight and the tool actually broke after trying to use it one time.

I remember making a post complaining about it in the early days of the Gibson boards, and for some reason the powers-that-be considered the topic worthy of a Lock. :-k

Like the obvious. You know....

Low flow toilets to save water. So you have to flush them 2 or 3 times, using far more water than the originals.

My latest gripe is the Chips Ahoy self sealing package that simply doesn't work. You have to put them in a plastic sealing box Tupperware thingy or they get stale almost immediately.

Typically a bag of Chips Ahoy cookies once opened are all gobbled up with 25 minutes of opening around my pad

MacAfee Anti Virus,

install it, and then sit back and just watch the crap get that will get down loaded on your PC..

it is total s h --- t...

Couldn't agree more... MacAfee is the worst ever... it slows your PC right down and is just bloated with crap and doesn't even stop viruses..

WORST AntiVIRUS SOFTWARE EVER!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, that's odd I have a first addition Robot guitar (old technology) and the tuners work perfectly...

Yes but your guitar isn't called a Traditional :)

I was only kidding anyway....

Archived