Gibson Brands Forums

Forum Member Prayer & Good Vibe List

Aster1

Glad to hear it. I want everyone off this list, even though it is nice to always be in thoughts & prayers, but don't want anyone ailing!!!

Updated prayers & good Vibes list:

Bender for Life

4Hayden

Milod & Carla

Capmaster

Flyingfrets

Digger

SteveFord

Marky Forrest

canon_mutant

Good job keeping this thread going, and keeping these in our hearts and minds.

Hard part for me, is trying to keep track of what to pray for. And who. But I don't really see a way to add that here, either.

I know this: REALLY praying for Bender, as he disappeared on us, in what seems not-so-good circumstances.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could really use some prayer/good vibes right now. My dad is in the hospital and all indications are that tomorrow will me my last day with him. I'm just not ready to say goodbye yet.

You got it.

Lucky you get to be there at such a time, some things in life only happen once. Handling is a different thing, which I don't know how.

You got a few prayers from me already. And him.

My health is dreadful and my brother has had three stents a week ago. He said he feels much better, so he's flying to the US in the morning to join up with Nitro Circus on the crew. I just hope he's doing the right thing and his health holds up. If any one is going to a show. Let me know and I'll get him to say hello.

You got it.

Lucky you get to be there at such a time, some things in life only happen once. Handling is a different thing, which I don't know how.

You got a few prayers from me already. And him.

Thanks Stein, I really appreciate it. I got to say my last words to him today and I'm thankful for that. My brother died in a motorcycle accident two years and one week ago. He died instantly, so I never got to say goodbye, and never saw him again. And it's much better to at least be able to say goodbye and have some understanding

So now I just have to try and deal with everything which won't be easy. My dad pawned a couple guitars that have a lot of sentimental value for me, so I'm going to go buy those back, and kindof think of my dad when I play them

Sorry for your loss Dub!!! ASAP be thinking about the joy that they both brought to you knowing them and get those guitars. They may be hard at first to play. It will get better & become a joyful experience! For me now every time I pick up one of my Father's hand tool, or use one of our joint owned power tools, he's right there again helping me!!! I know my Dad knew how much I loved him but to let him know the was & and had always been my "Hero" did both of us good to hear it out loud!!! Iashurt hope you get feeling better soon.

Bender for Life (Heart & other issues)

4Hayden

Milod & Carla

Capmaster

Flyingfrets

Digger

SteveFord

Marky Forrest

canon_mutant

hpharley90 (Heart recovery)

Dub-T-123 (Father & Brother Loss)

lashurst (Overall Health & Brothers Heart-Trip)

If anyone on the list can refresh my faded memory on what we can be praying/good thoughts for them on I'd appreciate it. Just cut/paste in a new post and add after your name in parentheses.

Also, anyone that has a concern for themselves, or someone else, OR doesn't want to be or no longer needs to be on this list, just edit and post a little note for us. This isn't to cause upset or to deliberately miss anyone. Just not knowing, or missing something by accident would be the ONLY reason someone isn't listed. ALL MEMBERS COUNT!!! Remember this is everyone's list not mine. No shame in adding yourself here either, as time moves on I may be adding myself from time to time as we all need some healing.

Aster

Sorry for your loss Dub!!! ASAP be thinking about the joy that they both brought to you knowing them and get those guitars. They may be hard at first to play. It will get better & become a joyful experience! For me now every time I pick up one of my Father's hand tool, or use one of our joint owned power tools, he's right there again helping me!!! I know my Dad knew how much I loved him but to let him know the was & and had always been my "Hero" did both of us good to hear it out loud!!! Iashurt hope you get feeling better soon.

4Hayden

Milod & Carla

Capmaster

Flyingfrets

Digger

SteveFord

Marky Forrest

canon_mutant

If anyone on the list can refresh my faded memory on what we can be praying/good thoughts for them on I'd appreciate it. Just cut/paste in a new post and add after your name in parentheses.

Also, anyone that has a concern for themselves, or someone else, OR doesn't want to be or no longer needs to be on this list, just edit and post a little note for us. This isn't to cause upset or to deliberately miss anyone. Just not knowing, or missing something by accident would be the ONLY reason someone isn't listed. ALL MEMBERS COUNT!!! Remember this is everyone's list not mine. No shame in adding yourself here either, as time moves on I may be adding myself from time to time as we all need some healing.

Aster

Wed. bump. Also like to add Digger's daughter Kellie to the list. She's dealing with a lot of health stuff.

Aster, you're a good man for this, God Bless.

TC

Wed. bump. Also like to add Digger's daughter Kellie to the list. She's dealing with a lot of health stuff.

Aster, you're a good man for this, God Bless.

TC

TC - I do hope we can meet some day.

Thoughts and thanks and best wishes to all.

JohnM

TC - I do hope we can meet some day.

Thoughts and thanks and best wishes to all.

JohnM

You honor me sir, I would love to do that. After all the prayers and good vibes from all around the world when my lady was going thru her illness, this is the very least I can do to try repay all of you for all everyone did for us. Thank you means different things to different people: thanks for the piece of gum, thanks for the drink of water, etc. But it falls very short when you try to convey the feelings of gratitude one has when lives where changed like ours were. To me this forum is a family, and you do for family. God Bless

TC

You honor me sir, I would love to do that. After all the prayers and good vibes from all around the world when my lady was going thru her illness, this is the very least I can do to try repay all of you for all everyone did for us. Thank you means different things to different people: thanks for the piece of gum, thanks for the drink of water, etc. But it falls very short when you try to convey the feelings of gratitude one has when lives where changed like ours were. To me this forum is a family, and you do for family. God Bless

TC

You're a good man Thunderchild. Good things come to good poeple and in many ways.

Today I've just finished 6½ weeks of daily radiotherapy following on from a cancer operation in March, so to anyone going through something similar, or about to, I send you my best wishes. My prognosis is fairly good, and I hope that yours is too, or even better! H.

1444567736[/url]' post='1701690']

4Hayden

Milod & Carla

Capmaster

Flyingfrets

Digger

SteveFord

Marky Forrest

canon_mutant

Aster

Thanks for the update, Aster. I've been off for awhile on vacation and then got pneumonia, but I'm over that. I saw diggers daughter, Kellie needing prayer also while having health problems. Thanks!

4Hayden

Milod & Carla

Capmaster

Flyingfrets

Digger & Daughter Kellie (needing prayers)

SteveFord

Marky Forrest

canon_mutant

Hawksman (chemo & Cancer recovery)

Thanks for adding me to the list but in reality it is my daughter Kellie that is having problems.

I think that threads like this encapsulate what is good about this place and it's members, and sets it apart from other similar forums.

There is a strong sense of caring and interest in one another's lives and that makes these place feel like home, or like visiting old friends. I think that the maturity (years) of the average remember and the fact that many of us have been around here for so long (myself excluded) makes it different, better in fact.

As Aster has said, I'm not religious but the fact of knowing that people from around the world are thinking of you wishing you well, just seems to make a difference.

So pat yourself on the back Gibson Lounge, you deserve it!

4Hayden

Milod & Carla (Stay on the mending path)

Capmaster

Flyingfrets

Digger & Daughter Kellie (needing prayers)

SteveFord (Sinus issue needing Healing)

Marky Forrest

canon_mutant

Hawksman (chemo & Cancer recovery)

Bump.

I just read Kidblast's post in "Are you Happy?" thread, epiphone lounge.

What a guy; dealing very well with far more adversity than I ever could - can we add him to this list (if he agrees)?

Best wishes once again to all.

Archived