Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aster1

Forum Member Prayer & Good Vibe List

thank you Andy

I hope things work out well for you guys as well. That's a tuff time you guys went thru

The human condition is not always an easy one; even those of us who seem to hold similar experiences can't know entirely how others might feel in their own difficult times.

The brighter spot comes, I think, with folks such as those found here who do indeed care for the well-being of others.

I almost dislike the word "charity," because nowadays it seems only to be connected with money. But I think the true charity is a matter of offering a bit of ourselves to others both in their difficult times and in their good ones. Some folks have called that "social capital" and mourn that our modern world has less of it than they'd wish.

But this forum seems to be a good bank of good vibes, prayer, caring... however one wishes to describe it.

m

Well said milod

4H

btw folks, Andy's post brought me to this thread which I've not returned to in a while, and I should have.

Some time ago (last fall) I mentioned my wife Deb was going thru a breast cancer scare. So now, an update is due, since we have been on this list as well.

Surgery was in January (the 7th) and everything went as planned, it was a small legion, not aggressive and had not invaded any other tissue or lymph nodes. After 4 weeks to heal, (and it was a tuff four weeks, the lymph node site was a hell of a thing to heal from), she started radiation as is protocol for any lumpectomy.

She is almost half way through her radiation with about three weeks to go, and so far, she is tolerating ok. while it's definitely not a trolley ride to the park, she's getting through this with out any complications yet, that we know at the moment... (Radiation is just not a good thing for humans...)

Thank you all for the prays and vibes, as usual, this community shows it's true colors when life happens.

You have my prayers and I pray Deb will make a full recovery.

4H

You have my prayers and I pray Deb will make a full recovery.

4H

thank you brother!

you take care 4H...

Two things...

First, I don't know if everyone realizes just how unique this forum can be. This thread alone shows a great deal of caring; more than most e-lists and forums.

Secondly, I'm personally certain that not everyone who sees a thread like this responds with their keyboard, but regardless sends "good vibes" or prayers for those in difficulty.

Proud to be here...

m

I cannot imagine what some have to go through here. Sad what people have to suffer. My prayers to all here that need God's healing. For Andy and his family, for Milod and Carla's continued health, may it increase. For 4 Hayden's surgery, I pray it works out for the better, for Kidblasts wife Deb. That will be easy for me to remember as I call my wife Deb. also. I hope the radiation treatments are successful. And I want to pray for Capmaster as well as I know he is going through very difficult times as well. And also for Rob and his mother. I know the stress factor has to be very hard for them. And Kelly as well as their whole family. God bless you all. I look at every person here from every country on these forums as my friend. msp_thumbup.gif Hope things get better for you all.

My thoughts/prayers will be out there for Dig and family!!

And to all our other forum chums that need it too as well. Keep letting us know what's up.

Aster

Didn't want to forget B Blues Player either. Thoughts and prayers for the seizures to resolve & challenges with the meds Blues!!

God bless!

Aster

I have been remiss at reading this forum, and I want all those that need prayers I am offering them for you and your needs.

Your prayers and good vibes helped me through my eye surgeries and I want to thank you all for the special thoughts and prayers.

All those that are here in the forum I too consider you all as friends,there seems to be a special bond of all that visit on a regular basis and I think of you all as an extended family. And keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Pappy

Grumpy Old Man

1460599988[/url]' post='1760641']

My thoughts/prayers will be out there for Dig and family!!

And to all our other forum chums that need it too as well. Keep letting us know what's up.

Aster

My sentiments too! Thanks Aster.

I've been reading through this thread, and it saddens me to see all of the trials and tribulations my fellow forum members are going through, or have endured. All I can think of his how lucky I am to be healthy and have a healthy family to share this world with. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those suffering on this forum.

Santo

I've been reading through this thread, and it saddens me to see all of the trials and tribulations my fellow forum members are going through, or have endured. All I can think of his how lucky I am to be healthy and have a healthy family to share this world with. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those suffering on this forum.

Santo

May that continue for you.

I am afraid to say that I think I am loosing my Bullmastiff. She is only 7. I think she has bloat. I am taking her in tomorrow, but I am not looking forward to the prognosis. When I was a kid we had a Dog that got bloat, it was $5000 to do surgury, and that was in the 80's.

I am afraid to say that I think I am loosing my Bullmastiff. She is only 7. I think she has bloat. I am taking her in tomorrow, but I am not looking forward to the prognosis. When I was a kid we had a Dog that got bloat, it was $5000 to do surgury, and that was in the 80's.

Sorry to hear this Jay and I have to say that vet fees are a blatant rip-off!

Emotional blackmail IMHO.

Good luck mate.

1460672665[/url]' post='1760873']

That's so sad, I know from experience too that having dogs all my life from 1 year old, my first dog, It never gets easy losing a pet. They become part of the family. I've lost 12 dogs through the years.

Very sad to hear. I know the feeling. I've lost three dogs in my lifetime. Very hard to do. My sympathies.

Santo

Like Digger was saying, We're all glad that you AREN'T having any trouble LP!!! Sometime, somewhere, rain falls on us all. When it does, it's just nice to have a friend or even a stranger, say simply "Hang On, and it will be okay" I believe.

Life is good, but Life is Life. That includes some crap shoveling with all the flower pick'n but it works out.

Aster

Prayers for you all & your dog friend too JayinLA!! I hope it doesn't come to that for you all and is something easy treatable (and afforadable) too. Been there & done that.

Take care & let us know how things are going. Hope it is a happy outcome for you all!!

Aster

Good luck Jayin can't stand the thought of losing your best buddy

4H

Sorry to hear this Jay and I have to say that vet fees are a blatant rip-off!

Emotional blackmail IMHO.

Good luck mate.

Thank God we have a great full service veterinary clinic here. Good caring husband and wife team. Damn cheap too.