Gibson Brands Forums

Forum Member Prayer & Good Vibe List

Aster1

1460862340[/url]' post='1761598']

Thank God we have a great full service veterinary clinic here. Good caring husband and wife team. Damn cheap too.

Lucky. I had a great vet in Council Bluffs I went to for several decades then he retired. Then I found another in Omaha that was really good and he retired also in about 15 years. So I'm seeing how this new one works out.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just like to send my very best wishes to all on this list including Digger, his Mum, Kidblast and wife.

Like Aster said, we cannot have the good without the bad.

There's no guide book to it all and as I get older I begin to realize - how could there be - the story is never finished but constantly being written anew....

Thanks again gentlemen, Mum is home but reckons she hasn't got an appetite and so not much has improved.

Gael as all sorts of support organised from a variety of agencies in including VA as Mum is a war widow but if she continues not eating then I can't see how it's gonna go a lot longer.

I have a heavy cold ATM and can't really go close to her so I'm having to leave that to Gael for a few days.

Where would I be without my lovely wife?

snip:

I know exactly where you'd be if I didn't have my good girl too. You'd be sitting right next to me on the "We're in deep do-do bench" :rolleyes: We may have some squabbles from time to time, mostly about who's overworking the most w/ Job, but I wouldn't want to be w/o her!!! [scared]

Hope your Mum can get some appetite back. A simple thing that seems to get lost easy and causes great troubles. God Bless!

Aster

Thanks again gentlemen, Mum is home but reckons she hasn't got an appetite and so not much has improved.

Gael as all sorts of support organised from a variety of agencies in including VA as Mum is a war widow but if she continues not eating then I can't see how it's gonna go a lot longer.

I have a heavy cold ATM and can't really go close to her so I'm having to leave that to Gael for a few days.

Where would any us be without our ladies? We would be like our bachelor friends. Lord have mercy.😭

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. My son and I have been doing better. I have been forcing myself to exercise and my son is on a bunch of new meds that really have been helping him. My legs gave out a couple of times but I just got up and kept going for as long as I could. My thanks to all for your prayers and good vibes. I truly believe in the power of prayer and that your prayers have helped us. All those here are still on my prayer list.

I found this on another site and thought some here might resonate with it:

Creative Thought

Reality is light, reality is all that is positive, good, pure and true. It is what you call evil that is unreal. Always concentrate on goodness, beauty and love……There is always something beautiful to be found. Look for it: concentrate on it. This positive loving attitude towards life and people helps you to perceive the divine essence, to put into operation the divine magic which heals.

Heal Thyself

Blessings to all my brothers and sisters here that are in need.

Creative Thought Reality is

[biggrin] Some would argue when there is no more capacity to learn man will cease to exist.

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”

― Albert Einstein

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” John Lennon

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

― Dr. Seuss

• 4 weeks later...

Thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom, and your family, Digger. Many of us have experienced the pain of loss, and we truly understand. No words can help at this time, but please know that it becomes more bearable down the road and that we're always glad to listen if and when you need us.

Your kindness moves me to tears and yes it's a difficult time. Mum had a terrible day yesterday and to see her at peace was a relief to be honest.

We just have to find a way to fill the terrible hole left in our lives and our hearts.

Thank you all again.

So sorry to hear of your mom's passing Digger. I pray God fills your heart and emptiness with healing during this time. I only hope her end was painless as she slipped into the coma.

Thanks Butch and anyone I have overlooked.

Digger's in the hospital with a crook {I hope I'm using that term right } gall bladder. First his Mum last week and now this, let's load him up with prayers & good vibes, he sounds like he could use them.

TC

Thanks TC I need all the help I can get to be honest.

Rob, as we said, things are always rough with the lost. Never forgotten or lost from our hearts, but just less & less pain as the time moves forward.

My thoughts & prayers to you & family to be blessed with help to fill your hearts void with her love. She's never gone then.

God Bless you and yours and get better. Take good care of yourself now. You've done all you can for your Mum and did a fine job.

Aster

Digger's in the hospital with a crook {I hope I'm using that term right } gall bladder. First his Mum last week and now this, let's load him up with prayers & good vibes, he sounds like he could use them.

TC

Digger - I was so sorry to read about your Mum's passing. I lost mine in February and I know how painful it was and how lonely I felt. Now you are experiencing physical illness. That's a lot for anyone to handle in such a short time. You are never alone Digger. God is always with you. My prayers are with you too. May you be healed.

Many Blessings

Stay strong, Digger. It's not unusual for a person to become ill immediately following a lengthy interval of stress. Kind of like your body knows better than to dump on you until you're better able to deal with it. You'll be OK!

Thank you all so much and it lifts my spirits to read your words.

I was in the tender embrace of my family this weekend and what a lovely lot they are!

I am a lucky man indeed.

Archived