Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone to my liking.

btoth76

Hello!

I was never into Epiphones, but this one is very interesting. Sounds great to me. Quite affordable too. I like the idea of not risking big money on entering into world of semi-hollows.

Not to mention, this man is an awesome player!

Cheers... Bence

Hello!

I was never into Epiphones, but this one is very interesting. Sounds great to me. Quite affordable too. I like the idea of not risking big money on entering into world of semi-hollows.

Not to mention, this man is an awesome player!

Cheers... Bence

Careful Bence or you'll be having to post on both sides of the board.....but that's ok there is a few of us over there too.

I'll be watching for you :)

Johnny

Careful Bence or you'll be having to post on both sides of the board.....but that's ok there is a few of us over there too.

Johnny

Hello Johnny!

I am afraid, it won't happen soon. I have been meditating over semi-hollows for while now. :)

But definitely, - as soon as they appear in shops here - I am going to try one of these.

Cheers... Bence

Nice.. I like it.. The varitone switch is a nice feature...

I will have a blue and a red one please :)

Hello Rabs!

Yes, I can't decide between them either. Both are very nice. The black is a bit less attractive to me.

Cheers... Bence

Saw once a used Les Paul Jr. with a P-90 in a local store. Had to let it go to buy my Traditional. Loved the tone, but the guitar not so much.

I have to say I would prefere one of those over a single pickup Jr., and if it was not enough it has a Varitone switch!

But yeah I have to agree there is one big problem with those, blue or red?

1439259778[/url]' post='1684171']

Johnny

Is that you in the video Bence? You Are very good. msp_biggrin.gif I didn't go to the Epiphone Lounge till I bought mine. My son bought like a custom pro. But I like more of a blues sound then metal.