Gibson Brands Forums

Where do you play your guitar?

skilsaw

Where do I play my guitars?

Anywhere I can!

Mostly in the spare bedroom that my wife has dubbed "the man cave". Small room- perfect for me. I needed a room that I could keep the door closed and humidify during the 'heating' months for the sake of my guitars. I just sort of took it over...

Brian

Living room.

1.jpg

Office at work, I keep a Blackstar ID15 there so I can play before work, and sometimes at breaks.

10.jpg

Other side of living room is where my cases reside.

17.jpg

And in my daydreams, on stage with AC/DC [thumbup]

ob_961345_brian-johnson-acdc-on-stage-01.jpg

Corey, i have to ask. What is that almost tear shaped guitar behind the television set?

Corey, i have to ask. What is that almost tear shaped guitar behind the television set?

Yes, it is a Fenandes Z0-3.

You can play it by itself since it has a built in speaker, or plug it in like a regular electric.

My youngest son gave it to me back around 2004.

They made two models, one for no export out of Japan, and one that could be exported.

The one I have is the one that should not have left Japan.

I do not have the original case, but my PRS SE gigbags work perfect for it.

Also a rifle soft case works too.

It is a nice playing guitar, and it has a maple neck I believe.

There are a few vids on YouTube of it by a few.

Here is some info on it I found a few years back with a Google search.

http://theguitartherapist.blogspot.com/2011/07/review-fernandes-zo-3-series-guitar.html

fernandes.jpg

Upstairs in a bedroom that's been converted into a music room. The problem is that my piano can't be moved up there.

My wife wants to downsize our house by moving into a patio home. Her incentive for me is that I get to make the entire basement into a music studio. I'm really attached to our current home, but I can only hold out so long on her tempting offer!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived