Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BluesKing777

TC Electronics Polytune Clip

Yip , i'll second BK.

Great tuner !!

And none of the issues that i have read about. Mind you , almost everything i have ever bought wil have negative reviews , including a j45 ....

Take what you will out of that.

Internet is wonderful , and also ......

Just an update on the Polytune Clip .I ordered and received my clip , yes it worked perfectly keeping my 45 in tune 100% , but and here's the but it used four batteries in the first two weeks . Contacted the store and they sent me a replacement . No problems this time 100% happy would totally recommend. Only one point I also play a Yamaha NTX 12000 and the clip on the tuner is just wide enough to fit on the headstock . One interesting point when I tuned the Yamaha useing the onboard tuner then checked and retuned with the Polytune the results were amazing , seemed the onboard tuner was slightly incorrect across all strings

I bought two after having owned the Polytune 2 pedal. I also have the iPhone app, and both are excellent. The Polytune Clip works tremendously well, I use it in the strobe mode so tuning is very tedious sometimes, but when done right my guitars are in perfect tune. I highly recommend all TC Electronic products, especially the Polytuners.

1448852241[/url]' post='1716717']

I bought two after having owned the Polytune 2 pedal. I also have the iPhone app, and both are excellent. The Polytune Clip works tremendously well, I use it in the strobe mode so tuning is very tedious sometimes, but when done right my guitars are in perfect tune. I highly recommend all TC Electronic products, especially the Polytuners.

Totally agree TC electronic products are the business. I bought the Flashback Delay and Bodyrez at the same time as my Polytune Clip , great delay that works well with acoustic guitars in effects loops I leave it switched in all the time on top on the amp and just use the mix control to dial in how much for each song if any .