Gibson Brands Forums

So I walked into a local restaurant and just happened to run into...

Bluezboy

That's a cool story, man. Sounds totally unexpected. Stuff like that never happens to me. Okay, I lied just then. A few nights ago there was a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Jessica Alba, in a bikini, hopped up on Ecstacy. She tore off her bikini and . . .

That's a cool story' date=' man. Sounds totally unexpected. Stuff like that never happens to me. Okay, I lied just then. A few nights ago there was a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Jessica Alba, in a bikini, hopped up on Ecstacy. She tore off her bikini and . . . [/quote']

Giggity giggity?

Cool' date=' did you run into him here in Nashville or Tullahoma?

I have ran into some famous and moderately famous people in the last year.[/quote']

I live here in Tullahoma so I'm always hearing from people who see him around town but nobody i've ever talked to actully went up tohim to say hi or anything

It's really surprising to see anybody famous in a town as small as Tullahoma let alone a R'n'R legend

thats pretty amazing man, yea he's a damn legend. imo pics are a billion times better than autographs.

although this has nothing to do with music (unless you count her childhood years) alyssa milano came to my school last february and i got to meet her. HOT. ...and YES i have a pic.

If you ever get the chance; check out "Hail! Hail! Rock n Roll" about Chuck Berry.

One of the bonus DVD's is an interview w/Chuck, Bo, and Little.

Very insightful to say the least regarding the treatment black artists received in the fifties.

I need to add, the entire DVD is a good watch. You can't beat Chuck's music.

I once shook Liberace's hand back stage at Saturday Night Live (he was the one of the guests, along with Mr. T and the Hulk). I think he died of AIDs a few months after I shook his hand. O:)

He was way more creepy in person. He was like 3 feet tall.

A contemporary christian pop artist friend of mine told me that day before yesterday that his drummer called him from a sushi bar in Nashville and low and behold Robert Plant was in there. I said "geebus man did he get an autograph"? and he did'nt. How in the world do you, as a musician, see Robert Plant and not attempt to get his autograph. GAWD!!! what a mo'

I have done close protection for many government staff including the Prime Minister. I have met lots of famous people musicians, comedians and actors. I have also been on the front page of several London newspapers! Famous people are just regular people...

Flight959

I have seen a few famous people late but i hate to bother them.

I saw the drummer for Night Ranger at a band audition, I saw one of John Fogerty's guitar players, I met the bass player of Cheap Trick at a friends paty (they are neighbours and my friend went to a party of this guy), I went to a small venue to listen to live music and Vince Gill was the "mystery" invited guest, real nice guy but I felt sorry about how he was being hounded by some people that would not settle for a picture and an autograph. I saw people take up to 5 pics because he was being too nice...

And last but not least I saw Manuel at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants just the other day, yes the Manuel Couture, the guy that dressed Johnny Cash in black and does all of that rhinestone suits for country stars. He's had several museums exhibits. (I hope you know by now I am beaing a bit sarcastic, yet he has his place).

The man is 70 years old and was surrounded by about 7 or 8 gorgeous girls...

I have seen a few famous people late but i hate to bother them.

I saw the drummer for Night Ranger at a band audition' date=' I saw one of John Fogerty's guitar players, I met the bass player of Cheap Trick at a friends paty (they are neighbours and my friend went to a party of this guy), I went to a small venue to listen to live music and Vince Gill was the "mystery" invited guest, real nice guy but I felt sorry about how he was being hounded by some people that would not settle for a picture and an autograph. I saw people take up to 5 pics because he was being too nice...

And last but not least I saw Manuel at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants just the other day, yes the Manuel Couture, the guy that dressed Johnny Cash in black and does all of that rhinestone suits for country stars. He's had several museums exhibits. (I hope you know by now I am beaing a bit sarcastic, yet he has his place).

The man is 70 years old and was surrounded by about 7 or 8 gorgeous girls...[/quote']

I know what you mean StiffHand. Unless it was one of my all-time faves, like Jimmy Page, or Stephen King, etc. I would have to hold off. Now back stage at a concert, I would presume it would be expected. I think that if someone was eating, I would wait until just after they had finished.

Whatever anyone thinks of Little Richard, he was one hell of a piano player, vocalist & song writer. Who know's where rock music would be without him.

SilverLesterStd

Archived