Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
James Yo

Deckadance and midi driver problems

Hi,

I dont know if someone has experienced this but I am on windows 10 pro and two times when I open deckadance for some reason all of my midi drive in the device manager get copied of has a double with the same name.

I have to uninstall all of my midi driver and restart computer to get them to work.

It has been two times and since it was when Deckadance was open it seems to create the problem I have the 2.4 version.

Thank you for your feedback.

DD doesn't have enough privileges to duplicate drivers in a Windows machine. I have experienced something similar here on my computer when I connect the same MIDI controller to different USB ports.

In any case, and to make sure that I understand your problem correctly, take a screenshot of DD MIDI settings window the next time that it happens to you and upload it here.

I will wait for the next update of Deckadance before trying it again.

I dont use controllers for Deckadance only Bome midi translator that take in charge the communication. I mean that I dont route my controllers directly to deckadance.

So for now I didn't have any problem since I have uninstall Deckadance.

I don't understand what is the real problem. The settings screenshot attached doesn't give me any additional information. I'm pretty sure that DD cannot change your computer MIDI drivers in any way.