Gibson Brands Forums

So so wrong!!

Flight959

Guys!

Here in the UK we have recently been getting programs on the television from the States with regards to people that are so overweight someone somewhere think's it warrants a television documentary... Im not talking fat here im talking 60 stone, which is 800lbs... Tonights program is about a guy called billy. Is the world supposed to feel sorry for these people?... I understand that people do end up overweight through medical conditions or other unavoidable circumstances but this guy Billy simply eats too much sh*t!! That's it.. He was sitting in his armchair waiting for the world to feel sorry for him... What a fcukin joke! His daily routine consists of... wake up...Eat 4 burgers large fries and massive coke...watch television....eat chips pancakes burgers crisps for lunch...watch more TV.... then eat even more sh*t for dinner before watching TV then sleep. I mean am I wrong to say this...What a shambles.... He has no one to blame but himself and the feeders around him that failed to recognise his jabba the hut image!

This guy is ONLY 19

Im no spring chicken myself but come on!!

Just had to get that off my chest!!

Regards

Flight959

I have to say, Flight959, that I agree with you there. There is another TV program here in the US that has some dreadfully over weight people, but trainers exercise them until they get some stamina and they lose 150 lbs. or more over so many months. It's quite inspirational. Just thought I'd let you know that there is another side to these stories.

Don't judge all of the U.S. by some sensationalistic television show.

Im not judging any nation based on a televsion program... I just stated thats where it came from... Thought some of you guys (accross the pond) might have seen it...

Flight959

Flight.

You're right.

We're fat.

I'm thinking that is about to change' date=' though.............

Murph.[/quote']

True Dat!

Also, not all Americans are big, fat, lazy folks who lay on the couch expecting sympathy and a handout. However, there was enough of them that voted for a handout recently, and from the 800 billion bailout package, looks like they're gonna get a handout.

Did you know that in NY, the city GOV has added a huge sales tax on foods that make you fat? Also, a small town in upper NY State has made it ILLEGAL to discriminate against fat people? I thought the Constitution and the EEOC made descrimination illegal. There are places in the States that are starting a movement similar the Civil Rights movement for fat people.

There's no need in this. It's absolutely silly. It's another sympathy group looking to get the rest of us to feel sorry for them.

Its the new world where everything is done for you. Cell Phones, Computers, Vidio Games, and Robot Guitars. Wow you don't have to do nothing for yourself anymore. Reality shows are for couch potatoes. Fat people sitting round the TV watching other fat people wishing they were thin. I use my free time at this forum talking to people of every age group and nationality about things Like fat people being craned to the beach for whale pictures. Can't get any better then that. :)

Not to be Mr Obvious here but some of these people have mental problems. The part I do not understand is that they wait until they get to 800 pounds to get help as if they did not get a clue something was wrong when they gained the first 100 extra pounds.

My favorite is the dude that gets take out and lowers a freakin' rope from his bedroom window to get the food from the delivery guy because he cannot longer walk more than a few steps...awesome!!

You listed to the Bob and Tom radio show don't you?

Not lately, regardless, I do not think they came up with the term Mr. Obvious...some people say Dr. Obvious which does not make any sense since most medical doctors are just guessing when they diagnose...unless they are talking about somebody with a PhD....

Not lately' date=' regardless, I do not think they came up with the term Mr. Obvious...some people say Dr. Obvious which does not make any sense since most medical doctors are just guessing when they diagnose...unless they are talking about somebody with a PhD....

[/quote']

I've also heard Captain Obvious.

And Stiffhand, I find chords played on a Miller Lite bottle are much too thin. Try, say, a Sam Adams for a more full bodied chord :-k

Archived