Gibson Brands Forums

Well today's the big day

cookieman15061

Today is going to be a fantastic day. My only daughter Sarah is getting married! She's grown up to be a beautiful young lady and I'll be giving her away.

I'm so proud of her and what she's accomplished, changing careers in her mid twenties to do something she loves. Going back to school while working full time to get her Bachelors and Masters degrees. The wedding may have cost me a few guitars but those are always replaceable. It's well worth it.

It will be an old style Sicilian wedding. [thumbup]

Well of course a Sicilian cannot refuse a request on his daughters wedding day.

In that case, can I have one of your guitars? [biggrin]

Seriously. Congratulations. Sounds like you have a great daughter. I hope the wedding and reception all goes well.

Love is a great thing, the very essence of life!

I am getting close to 50, the years have made me softer, today love makes me happy wherever I see it.

Now it makes me really happy to hear about your daughter, please give my very best wishes for happiness to the lucky couple!

//Robert

Best Wishes to your daughter and soon to be son-in-law.

May they have a long and happy life together.

Wouldn't it be nice to one day say to your grown grandchild, "This is the guitar I bought to commemorate your parent's wedding day. I'd like you to have it!"

A true and generous spirit! You need a new guitar. Your wife will really appreciate the sentiment and thoroughly approve.

Today is going to be a fantastic day. My only daughter Sarah is getting married! She's grown up to be a beautiful young lady and I'll be giving her away.

I'm so proud of her and what she's accomplished, changing careers in her mid twenties to do something she loves. Going back to school while working full time to get her Bachelors and Masters degrees. The wedding may have cost me a few guitars but those are always replaceable. It's well worth it.

It will be an old style Sicilian wedding. [thumbup]

My paternal Grandmother was of Sicilian decent.

You kind of only get one chance to do a first wedding right.

Congrads to the daugher and you for all you have done to make this occasion extra special.

Archived